Sony has unveiled the top 10 selling North American PlayStation Network games for the month of February, via their downloadable series, Pulse.
It seems as though The Simpsons Arcade Game proved to be pretty popular in the downloadable space as it beat out every other PSN game, with Gotham City Imposters coming in second and The House of the Dead 3 in third.
What’s interesting is that Escape Plan actually made it to the number 4 spot. Why is that special? Well because the Vita was only available for about week before these numbers we tallied and, given the difference in install base between the PS3 and Vita, we’d say that’s pretty impressive.
Take a look at the full top ten list below:
1. The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3)
2. Gotham City Imposters (PS3)
3. The House of the Dead 3 (PS3)
4. Escape Plan (Vita)
5. Shank 2 (PS3)
6. NFL Blitz (PS3)
7. Super Stardust Delta (Vita)
8. Angry Birds (PS3/PSP)
9. Super Stardust Delta: Interstellar Bundle (Vita)
10. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition (PS3)