United Front Games’ undercover cop adventure Sleeping Dogs has booted Guild Wars 2 off the top of the U.K. All Format Charts.
Guild Wars 2 had previously dethroned Sleeping Dogs upon its release at the end of August, though despite selling out across a majority of stores across the region it didn’t quite manage to sustain momentum for a second week.
As a result, the game dropped to six, with The Sims 3: Supernatural taking second place and New Super Mario Bros. 2 sitting pretty in third. London 2012 and LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes round out the top five.
See below for the full Top Ten.
1. Sleeping Dogs (Square Enix)
2. The Sims 3: Supernatural (EA)
3. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
4. London 2012: The Official Video Game (Sega)
5. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
6. Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft)
7. Madden NFL 13 (EA)
8. Dead Island GOTY Edition (Koch)
9. Darksiders II (THQ)
10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)