Irrational Games’ BioShock: Infinite continues to soar sky-high above the competition in the latest U.K. All Format Charts round-up.
The critically-acclaimed FPS fended off competition from Defiance, which made its debut in third place behind the Tomb Raider reboot.
Other than that there’s not much to speak of, seeing as how Trion Worlds’ new IP is the only fresh entry this week.
Rounding out the Top Five is FIFA 13 and Luigi’s Mansion 2. Check out the full chart round-up below.
- - - - - -
1. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)
2. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
3. Defiance (Trion Worlds)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
6. Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
8. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
9. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
10. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
11. Crysis 3 (EA)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
15. Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
16. LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
17. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
18. SimCity (EA)
19. Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
20. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)