Publisher Deep Silver has scored another no.1 hit on the U.K. All Format Charts with Metro: Last Light.
The game’s success follows on from Dead Island: Riptide, which falls to no.2 following Last Light’s debut.
Interestingly, the post-apocalyptic shooter didn’t fare as well as its predecessor in terms of first-week sales. Metro 2033 managed more despite the fact it only debuted at 5 back in 2010, and was only released for PC and Xbox 360.
Check out the full Top Ten below.
1. Metro: Last Light (Koch Media)
2. Dead Island: Riptide (Koch Media)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Infinity (Nintendo)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
6. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
7. The Walking Dead (Telltale Games)
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. BioShock Infinite (2K Games)