Money makes the world go round. In Grand Theft Auto V, the old adage holds true. Cash is king in San Andreas, and you'll want to maximize profits quickly if you hope to afford luxurious cars and a lavish lifestyle of clothes, property, and high-grade weapons.
Here are 10 more ways than our first list to make fast money in GTA V.
1. Complete side objectives on your way to story missions, including Strangers and Freaks encounters and random events like recovering stolen purses and cars. Making friends and contacts through these activities can result in respectable payoffs during the time between heists, when the millions you've earned through daring robberies is starting to dwindle.
2. Listen for stock exchange tips on the radio to play the market, or use PSU's GTA V stock market guide. Franklin's assassination missions for Lester are a great opportunity to buy as many shares of a particular stock as you can afford, and then sell all of them after the assassination for a huge payoff. Listen closely to Lester's dialogue for trading tips.
3. Buy lots of property, as early as possible. Budget your cash to allow for other purchases, like weapons, but the more property you own, the more side activities open up. Completing these activities, and owning property in the first place, will keep cash rolling in on a weekly basis. Gotta spend money to make money!
4. Listen carefully to pre-heist dialogue. Michael and Lester may comment on which parts of the job are less crucial than others. When hiring the crew mates for these particular roles, you can afford to take a less-experienced guy who demands a smaller cut of the profit.
5. A single hospital bill can cost thousands of dollars, and it's remarkably easy to kill yourself by smashing into a fixed object while driving. Use Franklin's special kill to slow time in tight traffic, and take care with Michael and Franklin to avoid such situations when you can.