Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V is sitting pretty at the top of the U.K. All Format Chart for its second week running.
The critically-acclaimed sandbox romp managed to fend off competition from FIFA 14, which continues to bite as its heels at second place.
Newcomer Skylanders Swap Force enters in third, followed by Pokemon X and Pokemon Y in fourth and fifth place, respectively.
Killzone: Mercenary re-enters the Top 40 at 13, proving PlayStation Vita’s flagship shooter still has mass appeal.
Check out the full chart below.
- - - - - - -
1. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
2. FIFA 14 (EA)
3. Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
4. Pokemon X (Nintendo)
5. Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
6. Beyond: Two Souls (Sony)
7. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
8. F1 2013 (Codemasters)
9. Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
10. Disney Infinity (Disney)
11. Sonic: Lost World (Sega)
12. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
13. Killzone: Mercenary (Sony)
14. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
15. Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (Sega)
16. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo)
17. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
18. Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
19. LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
20. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)