Gamers who enjoyed collecting all of the rewards from certain tasks needing to be completed in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune will be happy to know that the same will be offered through Condemned 2: Bloodshot. In a recent press release, Sega has given a nice set of features to look forward to for their upcoming release of Condemned 2. On top of this extensive list of features, was also the information that PlayStation 3 owners can expect to enjoy all of the same achievements that 360 owners can expect, but in the form of Rewards.
Here is a detailed list of features for Condemned 2: Bloodshot:
· A new combat system built from the ground up allows for offensive and defensive chains, as well as grapples and holds - accurate body physics create bone-shattering results when dealing damage during violent encounters
· All-new environments include outdoor areas, varied time of day and non-linear progression gameplay
· Completely new set of upgradeable forensics tools and a redesigned investigation process allows for unique, in-depth examination of each and every crime scene - players are rewarded using a forensics points scoring system
· More than 30 items in the environment can be used as weapons including tire irons, bricks, and mop buckets
· Players can expect twice the gunplay as in the original, made possible by more than 10 projectile-based weapons like the sub-gun and crossbow
· Enemies benefit from superior artificial intelligence and work in teams to overpower and outsmart players
· All-new multiplayer modes like “Circle of Death” enhance the experience through a variety of different play styles and flexibility
· Gripping storyline created by the writers from the original Condemned game, featuring a cast of returning and all-new characters
· Developed by the renowned Monolith Studios, creators of F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins.
For an extensive list of all of the expected reward challenges for the title, feel free to click here and scroll all the way down to the bottom.
Condemned 2: Bloodshot, the sequel to Condemned: Criminal Origins, will have you take control once again of Ethan Thomas and is set for release on March 11.