Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is set to be released on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. However, there will be some exclusive content for the PS3 version due to the six month delay between the two versions.
The bonuses take advantage of Blu-ray's larger storage space and the Sixaxis controller's tilt functionality. There will also be two brand new co-op modes exclusive to PlayStation 3.
The Sixaxis features:
* Cam Control for Mitchell & Cross-com
* Single-Player: Drive the supports (drone, M.U.L.E)
* Single/Multi-Player: Change Mitchell stances
* Single-Player: Change the Rules of Engagement
* Movement: Scope, Movement, Aiming, etc
* Specific adaptation of controls: Menus, Shoot button, etc
Additional Exclusive Content:
* 6 mission co-op campaign
* 14 exclusive multiplayer Maps (totaling 32 Maps)
* Two new Co-Op/multiplayer modes: “Evasion” and “Exfiltration”