The new Destiny Rise of the Iron trailer for the upcoming expansion has launched, showcasing the new cinematic mode which will be available to play on September 20, 2016 on PlayStation 4.
The latest expansion for Bungie’s popular first-person shooter features a new PvE zone called Plaguelands, in addition to:
- A new strike
- A new Raid called Wrath of the Machine
- New weapons, including a flaming battle-axe
- Increase in light level to 385
- Three multiplayer maps: Floating Gardens, Last Exit and Skyline
- New multiplayer game mode: Supremacy
- A cinematic new section for story mode
Watch the new Destiny Rise of Iron trailer below.
Previous expansions included The Dark Below, House of Wolves and The Taken King, and if you preorder the Rise of Iron content you’ll get access to the exclusive Iron Gjallarhorn exotic rocket launcher.
Other new features are detailed on the official Rise of Iron website.
The Destiny Rise of Iron trailer arrives just as Bungie informs us of experience boosts that players can pay money for.