The latest ChartTrack data has confirmed that Resident Evil 5 is sitting pretty at the top of the UK All Format Charts for the third consecutive week, beating out the ubiquitous Wii Fit in the process.
Released on March 13, the action horror sequel reacquaints gamers with veteran zombie slayer Chris Redfield as he teams up with newcomer Sheva Alomar in the African region of Kijuju to investigate the latest bio-terrorism threat.
The game has already turned in a solid performance around the globe, with the Japanese PlayStation 3 version of the title recently surpassing the 400,000 mark.
See below for a full round up of the UK Charts ended March 28.
1. Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
2. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
3. Street Fighter IV (Capcom)
4. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
5. WWE Legends of Wrestlemania (THQ)
6. FIFA 09 (EA)
7. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
8. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Rockstar)
9. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
10. Tom Clancy’s HAWX (Ubisoft)