Set in the near future, Frontlines: Fuel of War takes you into a world of war driven by greed and filled with hunger, the hunger for power.
In Frontlines you will choose to play as one of two superpowers, the Western Coalition (US/Europe) or the Red Star Alliance (Russia/China). The world in which you live in suffers from a major power crysis and the two superpowers are fighting in what would be known as World War III to gain control of what power sources are left.
Using the Unreal 3.0 Engine, Frontlines looks to bring us some amazing graphics and realism that you would expect in a next gen game. It has yet to be confirmed if the game will run in 1080p for the PS3 and exactly what framerate Kaos Studios plans to have the game play in.
Some Features to expect:
* Over 60 next generation weapons and vehicles all inspired by military designs and all player controllable.
* Advanced communication systems to relay information to team mates
* Customization including weapon ablities, weapon loadout, and character role
* Constant non-stop action where you can enter the frontlines at anytime in both single and multiplayer
* Sandbox gameplay and non-linear campaigns
* Enjoy ultimate level destructiblity to make your own paths to victory
Frontlines is set to hit both the Xbox 360 and PS3, along with the PC sometime next year. PSU.com will keep you updated as more information on the game comes out.