Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Elite Member
    LadyDuoMaxwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Silent Hill
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,981
    Rep Power
    76

    Tales of Xillia heading overseas

    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/07/06...ca-and-europe/

    Tales of Xillia is headed to Europe, Namco Bandai’s “TalesofU” Twitter account shared this morning, via a tweet that read: “We are very pleased to announce TALES OF XILLIA is coming to the west!”

    Don’t worry, it’s headed to North America, too—the account stated in another tweet moments later: “Haha fear not my American friends as you are also getting Tales of Xillia.”

    YES!!!

    3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell



  2. Likes Shin Asura likes this post
  3. #2
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    132
    Its coming to Australia too

    With Graces-f coming here in a few months and this to look forward to, I am a happy man



  4. #3
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    123
    Didn't they tell us this before awhile back?

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  5. #4
    Ultimate Veteran
    AaronSOLDIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Age
    25
    Posts
    20,541
    Rep Power
    142
    Yes! Also has been the best reviews wise so hopefully this puts the series on the map for casual JRPG players.

    Please help our Final Fantasy Community get off the ground:
    http://forums.final7fantasy.com/

  6. #5
    Miqo'te Bard
    Yuuichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,118
    Rep Power
    99
    I just $#@!ed in my pants!!!

  7. #6
    Elite Guru
    Nitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,498
    Rep Power
    86
    Fantastic . I'm all over this!

  8. #7
    Super Elite
    Gaddes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach S.C
    PSN ID
    Gaddesreinhart
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,208
    Rep Power
    73
    Fantastic news! The Tales Of series has really come out of nowhere the last few years to become a major player in the JRPG crowd.
    Retired FFXI player. FFXIV player, Malboro Server.




  9. #8
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddes View Post
    Fantastic news! The Tales Of series has really come out of nowhere the last few years to become a major player in the JRPG crowd.

    Its kind of sad but I only really payed attention/knew about the series last year when I re-bought a 360 and got Tales of Vesperia... since then I've wanted more but before that I barely knew it existed 0_0



  10. #9
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,141
    Rep Power
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    Its kind of sad but I only really payed attention/knew about the series last year when I re-bought a 360 and got Tales of Vesperia... since then I've wanted more but before that I barely knew it existed 0_0
    You should play, Tales of Symphonia and Abyss as well. Both are excellent games!.

    I played, Graces f a while back and I feel compelled to give it another play-through(Been busy with newer games) - These guys still have their touch with story telling and character development. On topic, this means tales of Graces f performed to their expectations, can't wait for Xillia!.







  11. #10
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,313
    Rep Power
    132
    Quote Originally Posted by FonFahbre View Post
    You should play, Tales of Symphonia and Abyss as well. Both are excellent games!.

    I played, Graces f a while back and I feel compelled to give it another play-through(Been busy with newer games) - These guys still have their touch with story telling and character development. On topic, this means tales of Graces f performed to their expectations, can't wait for Xillia!.
    Symphonia is a little hard to get a hold of, but I did Get abyss on 3DS before it got all 'rare'
    I'll buy graces f and Collins both day 1 when they arrive in Australia


    Via Tapatalk



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts