Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    SHAZZMAZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Eaton England UK
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    36

    Black ops 2 Prestige Emblems pictures

    Are the pictures below the real Black Ops 2 Prestige Emblem it sure look like they are real they even show 2 prestige emblems them black ops 1.(8,9)

    so which ones do you like the look of, i like the first emblem


    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-26-2012 at 00:33.

  2. #2
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    119
    I like the look of the 1.2.5. And 10 prestige. But really i don't really care about them I really care for the return of custom emblems for the gun. I had this sick looking Cloud one in blops and another sick looking anime one. Now that there giving us more spaces for more room to make I'm gonna make a good one.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  3. #3
    Apprentice
    SHAZZMAZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Eaton England UK
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    I like the look of the 1.2.5. And 10 prestige. But really i don't really care about them I really care for the return of custom emblems for the gun. I had this sick looking Cloud one in blops and another sick looking anime one. Now that there giving us more spaces for more room to make I'm gonna make a good one.
    if i can remember my custom emblem is a big heart with 2 doves birds together , SWEET

  4. Likes Kuro likes this post
  5. #4
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    119
    Lol sounds cool man I love hearing the other peoples reaction when they get killed all they see is an anime girl lmao.
    That's the last one I made following a tutorial. Some anime girl with bangs. Can't wait to see what others can do with more options now!

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  6. #5
    Apprentice
    SHAZZMAZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Eaton England UK
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    36
    come on Black ops 2 hurry up and get in my ps3 i dont wait and plus 13 is a unlucky number

  7. #6
    Unbound Mercenary
    Kwes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    16,080
    Rep Power
    164
    #9 looks to be pretty badass.
    ////Taking sig/avatar requests, PM if interested\\\\


  8. #7
    Apprentice
    SHAZZMAZZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Eaton England UK
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Lol sounds cool man I love hearing the other peoples reaction when they get killed all they see is an anime girl lmao.
    That's the last one I made following a tutorial. Some anime girl with bangs. Can't wait to see what others can do with more options now!
    i would love 2 be able to create custom stickers and keyrings to put on my gun, hew needs camo when you can cover it with stickers
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 10-26-2012 at 13:02.

  9. #8
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    i would love 2 be able to create custom stickers and keyrings to put on my gun, hew needs camo would you can cover it with stickers
    Key rings?

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  10. #9
    Master Guru
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    PSN ID
    FonFahbre
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,141
    Rep Power
    97
    I personally like the first and tenth Prestige.







  11. #10
    Elite Guru
    EHY893's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,598
    Rep Power
    87
    I like the first and tenth also.

  12. #11
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PSN ID
    Blood9656
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0
    1,6 and 7 are the ones i like the best.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts