Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Apprentice
    BigNupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0

    Picked up my eye and DS4 today from Best Buy.

    I had it on pre-order a few weeks ago. Go get yours!
    The rock I got my wife was big!

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,063
    Rep Power
    814
    I'm glad you got your eye. Depth perception is pretty difficult without both eyes.

  3. Likes F34R likes this post
  4. #3
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,289
    Rep Power
    271
    I'll go sometime between now and launch and pick them up. Might just order through Amazon to avoid sales taxes lol.

    UPDATE:

    order done lol

    Last edited by F34R; 11-07-2013 at 04:56.




  5. #4
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,063
    Rep Power
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I'll go sometime between now and launch and pick them up. Might just order through Amazon to avoid sales taxes lol.
    Amazon has sales tax on a LOT of products now. :\

  6. #5
    Apprentice
    BigNupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by PBM View Post
    Amazon has sales tax on a LOT of products now. :\

    I think it depends on what state you're in. We don't pay tax here in Illinois.
    The rock I got my wife was big!

  7. #6
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,063
    Rep Power
    814

    Picked up my eye and DS4 today from Best Buy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNupe View Post
    I think it depends on what state you're in. We don't pay tax here in Illinois.
    I've never had sales tax on anything before. This is a pretty recent thing. Very frustrating. :/

  8. #7
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,289
    Rep Power
    271
    They don't charge you for it in SC. However, at the end of the year, they send you a tax form that shows what you COULD possibly owe in sales taxes. I've never had to add that to my tax returns.




  9. #8
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    YoungMullah88
    Posts
    15,249
    Rep Power
    139
    Word? What about NC? I'll look into it

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

  10. #9
    Legend
    F34R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Posts
    40,289
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMullah88 View Post
    Word? What about NC? I'll look into it

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Here's a list of sales tax states:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=468512
    • Arizona
    • California
    • Connecticut
    • Georgia
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Massachusetts
    • New Jersey
    • New York
    • North Dakota
    • Pennsylvania
    • Texas
    • Virginia
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
    • Wisconsin




  11. #10
    Administrator
    Brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,063
    Rep Power
    814
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Here's a list of sales tax states:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...?nodeId=468512
    • Arizona
    • California
    • Connecticut
    • Georgia
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Massachusetts
    • New Jersey
    • New York
    • North Dakota
    • Pennsylvania
    • Texas
    • Virginia
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
    • Wisconsin
    Yeah... this list has grown since I last checked. :/

  12. #11
    Selected Members Council
    Duffman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Chillin by the poo!!
    PSN ID
    Duffman19864
    Age
    31
    Posts
    14,647
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNupe View Post
    I had it on pre-order a few weeks ago. Go get yours!
    Are you asking me or telling me?
    PSN ID: Duffman19864

    Twitter ID: Duffman1986

    PSU Direct Email: [email protected]


  13. #12
    Apprentice
    BigNupe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    150
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffman1986 View Post
    Are you asking me or telling me?
    I'm telling you! Don't listen, and get upset when they give you that whole "We received less than anticipated" line that GameStop does.
    The rock I got my wife was big!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts