Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1020
    Dedicated Member
    Final Fantasy XV 1.13 is now live!
    Chain link attacks from Episode Duscae are back! Also, Chocobros in the suits:
    https://twitter.com/Rurouni720/statu...70162101702656
    "Hillary's a fake and Don Trump's a fraud/ Either way they both livin' way above the law/ Hip Hop dead, motherfuck this I'm gone/ Master of Puppets and Justice for All" Ces Cru - "Highlander"
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    there is a linkback in the quote line so they can go back and look at the entire original post.

Dedicated Member
    Final Fantasy XV :Universe Gamescom 2017 Trailer (August 22nd, 2017):

I am looking forward to Episode Iggy the most out of all of the updates. I also think the chapter select feature is dope as hell.
    "Hillary's a fake and Don Trump's a fraud/ Either way they both livin' way above the law/ Hip Hop dead, motherfuck this I'm gone/ Master of Puppets and Justice for All" Ces Cru - "Highlander"
    there is a linkback in the quote line so they can go back and look at the entire original post.

Extreme Poster
    Assassin's Festival DLC coming to Final Fantasy XV.

Not surprisingly there are people complaining about free content.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Not surprisingly there are people complaining about free content.
    I think this is more complained about due to who SE teamed up with in this case. Not everybody sees Ubisoft in a good light now and these days.

Extreme Poster
    Sounds like we aren't going to see a complete version for a while.

Square Enix will continue to develop Final Fantasy XV for the next year, director Hajime Tabata announced during an Active Time Report live stream at Tokyo Game Show 2017.

According to Tabata, the team decided to continue development on the game in response to the strong requests of the fans who want Final Fantasy XV to continue and for the story to be further enriched. Upcoming add-on “Episode Ignis” was planned to be the last piece of content for the game, but it has now been decided to continue providing content over the next year.

The theme of this continued development is to strengthen the parts of the story that don’t have enough explanation, and to conclude the story. Tabata, discussing what he wants to tackle, said, “Not only are we further investigating characters through additional episodes, if we don’t convey the setting that is the foundation of the world, we won’t be able to convey the characters’ way of life.” Tabata said passionately that he is organizing to do just that.

Final Fantasy XV is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will launch for PC in early 2018.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Thread Information