Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter

I miss the old PS3 PSN store?

I enjoyed, loved it so much, played an amazing games, and had great online experience during the PS3. Nothing to compare to the $#@! PS4 that I barely touch now. I remember every week I used to spend minimum around 15 dollars on items from the old store and by the second year that the PS3 was out, I almost bought most of the stuff compare to the $#@! ugly ps4 store that sony updated I barely buy an avatar. I miss the old PS store. I absolutely hate the current one, even on PS4. I just don't get it, the older one was way more organized, easier to navigate, better layout, and not to mention way hell faster.
    Anyone else?
    https://youtu.be/Ht2JUdoiL_c

CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

Extreme Poster
    Oh, for sure, the new PlayStation Store is awful. Horrible load time and navigation. It easily kills any incentive you have to make digital purchases.

As the nerd will say, "What were they thinking?!"
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Doesn't bother me really. I always just go to Games then New Games. Its pretty simple to use.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyse View Post
    Oh, for sure, the new PlayStation Store is awful. Horrible load time and navigation. It easily kills any incentive you have to make digital purchases.

As the nerd will say, "What were they thinking?!"
    Amen to that brother. As you said that it easily kills any incentive you have to make any purchases and I can't look at it and I quit very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Doesn't bother me really. I always just go to Games then New Games. Its pretty simple to use.
    Not me, I can't stand it at all by going through page, after page, and the worst search feature that it has forcing you by choosing the words and can't find the stuff you were looking for. It's garbage, awful, terrible, and as Vyse said. It will easily kiils incentive you have to make digital purchases. I'm done with Sony and moving to PC very soon.

CPU I7 3820 GPU Asus GTX 980 4GB Motherboard BioStar TpowerX79 HDD Seagate 3TB CPU Samsung SSD 850 EVO 512GB COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80 Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Power Supply Seasonic 760W Windows 7 64Bit Monitor BENQ XL2730Z 2560X1440 Samsung 3D LED TV 240HZ 55H7150 PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD PS VITA 32GB

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    I'm done with Sony and moving to PC very soon.
    I wouldn't go that far. Isn't it better on the PS4?

"As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    I wouldn't go that far. Isn't it better on the PS4?
    Not really PC its different experience and way better. The PC GPU and CPU are way powerful than any systems out there we have which you can do so many things you or adjust the video settings and push it to its max. Plus you will able to see the settings of CPU and GPU through a software and online is more fun and easy to navigate Steam store or Origin are very simple to use. PC will give you more freedom to customize and experience things or see things that you never seen in systems that we have. Plus it will have a powerful technology not like systems within couples months they get outdated and you are stuck with that technology. My all friends they moved to PC and no more fun with PS. The video card I'm getting for my PC is EVGA 1080 TI that it has 11GB of ram and it cost me 1040$ dollars. This is the GPU features:
    • Base Clock: 1569 MHZ
    • Boost Clock: 1683 MHz
    • Memory Clock: 11016 MHz Effective
    • CUDA Cores: 3584
    • Bus Type: PCI-E 3.0
    • Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X
    • Memory Bit Width: 352 Bit
    • Memory Speed: 0.18ns
    • Memory Bandwidth: 484.4 GB/s

I think by the year of 2099 Sony will have this kind of GPU lol.
    Last edited by Syphon_Filter; 08-03-2017 at 23:57.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Meh. PC's were cool in 2004.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    Meh. PC's were cool in 2004.
    Now its even more cool. Because with technology that it comes with and what it will enable you to do is great and you will like it.

Extreme Poster
    Sorry, I mean, isn't the PlayStation Store better on the PS4?

As for PC gaming, yeah, there are some cool things you can do and even better if you can afford to upgrade to the best parts, but at the end of the day it comes down whether or not you enjoy the games. For me, it seems like the PC platform only ever has MOBAs, space sims, post-apocalyptic shooters, countless retro indie titles and cheeky (if not mundane) simulators.

Besides, when was the last time a PC gamer boasted about the impressive graphics in a PC exclusive? Nowadays, I just hear about graphic conversion mods for older games you first played on PS3 and Xbox 360 (GTA V, Skyrim etc).

I'm only really thankful of the PC platform because I was introduced to one of my favorite games of all time, Deus Ex. Other than that, personally, there's no incentive for me to play PC games again.

PSN ID
    Modded_Potato
    same

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Sorry, I mean, isn't the PlayStation Store better on the PS4?

As for PC gaming, yeah, there are some cool things you can do and even better if you can afford to upgrade to the best parts, but at the end of the day it comes down whether or not you enjoy the games. For me, it seems like the PC platform only ever has MOBAs, space sims, post-apocalyptic shooters, countless retro indie titles and cheeky (if not mundane) simulators.

Besides, when was the last time a PC gamer boasted about the impressive graphics in a PC exclusive? Nowadays, I just hear about graphic conversion mods for older games you first played on PS3 and Xbox 360 (GTA V, Skyrim etc).

I'm only really thankful of the PC platform because I was introduced to one of my favorite games of all time, Deus Ex. Other than that, personally, there's no incentive for me to play PC games again.
    On the PS4 its faster but it still has the ugly look and design. The PC will give you tons stuff to do in the game or out through software PC it has variety endless selection of games from rbgs, shootings, puzzles, racing, and etc. You cannot compare PC graphics to these joke systems in graphics or details as you can play with the video settings and you will see things that you never saw on these systems. Plus the PC monitor is better than a standard TV as it gives better looking to the games due to its technology and resolutions which it does make a big different. As you mentioned above, if someone can afford to upgrade than its a totally different world but for those who can't or cheap. Than consoles are their only choice for cheap gaming. Here is a video of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice running on evga ti showing its graphics power and its resolution at 1440p 60FPS+
    https://youtu.be/c94HeV39S9c

Extreme Poster
    There hasn't been a PC exclusive people have been raving about for its amazing graphics since Crysis released nearly a decade ago. Hellblade is not the same thing. It was first announced for the PS4 which makes it the lead development platform.

All of these "amazing graphics you can't find on consoles" are ports and graphic conversion mods of existing console titles. Meanwhile, Naughty Dog and other talented developers create their graphics from the ground up or "to the metal" (as mynd would say) to their exclusive platform. They don't have to worry about optimizing their game to countless different GPUs and CPUs, reading through tickets, and having consumers update their drivers or whatever else when things don't end up working as they should.

That said, I don't know why the PC gaming "master race" still feel they're in the position to brag about having the best graphics. It's not at all like comparing PlayStation to Xbox or Nintendo.
    Last edited by Vyse; 08-09-2017 at 21:06.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    There hasn't been a PC exclusive people have been raving about for its amazing graphics since Crysis released nearly a decade ago. Hellblade is not the same thing. It was first announced for the PS4 which makes it the lead development platform.

All of these "amazing graphics you can't find on consoles" are ports and graphic conversion mods of existing console titles. Meanwhile, Naughty Dog and other talented developers create their graphics from the ground up or "to the metal" (as mynd would say) to their exclusive platform. They don't have to worry about optimizing their game to countless different GPUs and CPUs, reading through tickets, and having consumers update their drivers or whatever else when things don't end up working as they should.

That said, I don't know why the PC gaming "master race" still feel they're in the position to brag about having the best graphics. It's not at all like comparing PlayStation to Xbox or Nintendo.
    PC won't have an exclusive that much because the developers knows not many people have a good PC that they can sell but consoles will as lots of people will have them as they are cheap to get to play and no need to spend fortune amount of money. They won't have to optimizing their games to countless different GPUs and CPUs as they don't have these options through their weak piece hardware to do and it's good for them its a short cut less work, less spending time, not enough memory, and won't be able to achieve such thing. Even Naughty Dog said that the PS4 ram 4.5 GB is not enough for them and specially with the technology is getting crazy these days. PC always will master the gaming race with its technology and its features that comes with in the motherboard, cpu, gpu, monitor, and online. These consoles they will seem like a BMW car made in 1950 and one made in 2017. But as you said, who can spend the money for that? Only crazy people like me, my friends, or some other ones who likes the latest technology .

Thread Information