1-2 Switch

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
So I was knocking this game the moment I seen it for sale. My daughters made me buy it today and we can not stop playing. It really is a ton of fun. And this will also make for a great drinking game with friends.

If you have kids around 10 or older, then you will love playing this game with them. I have to admit that at first the price of $50 did not seem like it was worth it. But after enjoying the entire day with my kids, it was money well spent.

The HD rumble is so cool with this game. There is a game where you guess the amount of balls in your controller. You can literally feel every ball individually moving. It is very cool.

Last edited:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6527176]How was milking? lol. I bet you won that game! :snicker[/QUOTE]

That one was messed up. So was the sandwich eating one...

Cuguy

Elite Sage
Mar 9, 2007
www.psu.com
yeah brandon, sorry bout that.. couldn't pass up a chance to jab lethal a little ;)

I can't wait to get a switch... dumbass me didn't preorder.. figured Nintendo would have had plenty since they didn't really push production of the NES classic. Really thought they would have had plenty of these biatches on shelves. OOOPS..