1 stiker, 2 midfielders, 1 defender, 1 goalkeeper

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
Nicked this off facebook but whatever. Its called perfect dream team or something but i thoguht it might make an interesting discussion.
I'm interested to see what everyone else puts. My choices

GK: Ikar Casillas
D: Sergio Ramos
M: Lionel Messi
M:Steven Gerrard
S: David Villa

Digary

Superior Member
Nov 30, 2008
Grimsby/Sheffield
[QUOTE="santinomarella, post: 0]GK David James
D Rio Ferdinand
M Michael Carrick
M Steve Gerrard
S Wayne Rooney

English Players! :DD[/quote]

That has to be a joke? David James? xD
You must be having a laugh.

santinomarella

Master Poster
Nov 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Digary, post: 0]That has to be a joke? David James? xD
You must be having a laugh.[/quote]

i was going with english players and hes england number 1 lol

but ill put down some dream team players

G Iker Casillias
D Rio Ferdinand
M Xavi
M Messi
S Eto'o

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="S0nyfan, post: 0]GK. Van der sar
D. Rio F
M. Essien
M. Ronaldo.
F. Drogba[/quote]

VDR? Is that a joke? He has been awful this year. The only reason he has the clean sheets he does is because of Rio and Vidic. Every save he has to make appears difficult and he couldn't catch a cold.

Flaps more than a dying sea gull.

S

S0nyfan

lol my team is the most solid :eek:P ok kopkiwi so you dont like VDR but Buffon come on please.

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
One of the worlds top keepers for the last 10 years. Makes few if any mistakes and is capable of the most amazing saves. Extremely hard to beat one on one as well.

S

S0nyfan

buffon is over rated so is casilias as in italy the defenders do all the real work and in spain you can be pretty sure if theirs a shot it will be from distance unless its worked into the goal but only barca and real do that.

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="S0nyfan, post: 0]buffon is over rated so is casilias as in italy the defenders do all the real work and in spain you can be pretty sure if theirs a shot it will be from distance unless its worked into the goal but only barca and real do that.[/quote]

You mean just like Rio and Vidic this season for United?

S

S0nyfan

[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 0]You mean just like Rio and Vidic this season for United?[/quote]

VDR has won us trophies cant deny that just like reina did for liverpool but VDR is more consistant

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="S0nyfan, post: 0]VDR has won us trophies cant deny that just like reina did for liverpool but VDR is more consistant[/quote]

VDS has not won you trophies. Ronaldo has won you trophies.

Reina HAS won has us trophies. Saving all the penalties in the FA Cup. To my recollection Chelsea just simply missed the bloody target.

Reina is a far better keeper than VDS was, is and ever will be.

S

S0nyfan

[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 0]VDS has not won you trophies. Ronaldo has won you trophies.

Reina HAS won has us trophies. Saving all the penalties in the FA Cup. To my recollection Chelsea just simply missed the bloody target.

Reina is a far better keeper than VDS was, is and ever will be.[/quote]

Jelousy :pissed:, the only reason VDR came to England was because Buffon went to Juve and by the time VDR had got to fulham he had already won 9 trophies
whats Reina done

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="S0nyfan, post: 0]Jelousy :pissed:, the only reason VDR came to England was because Buffon went to Juve and by the time VDR had got to fulham he had already won 9 trophies
whats Reina done[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry, that's all that post makes me do.

P

powerslave205

[QUOTE="Kopkiwi, post: 0]VDS has not won you trophies. Ronaldo has won you trophies.

Reina is a far better keeper than VDS was, is and ever will be.[/quote]

Delusional scouser. :lol:

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
[QUOTE="Digary, post: 0]

GK: Ikar Casillas
D: Sergio Ramos
M: Lionel Messi
M:Steven Gerrard
S: David Villa[/quote]

Replace Ramos with Marquez, terry, Puyol or Vidic (yes even with his terrible liverpool game) and i would agree very much.

Ramos have been playing horrible just horrible a good amount of time now.

Also lol at van der sar, i cant believe man utd havent found a better keeper yet.