10,000 sp Contest!

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Hello all designers out there I've got a request for you!!

I'm looking to run a contest that's more than just a sig or avy request!

I'd like you to design an Arcade stick for me!!

Let me explain:

I want you to download this template

and pretty much design it anyway you want, but just keep it Cammy themed..

You can choose the button and stick colors schemes as well!

Notes

In order for this to work you've got to keep the outlines in place so this way once your design is finished I can place them on the arcade stick, and cut the holes in the proper locations.

If your not sure of the button and stick colors don't worry to much about it, I can just work something out. The main thing is the art work!
Again feel free to go crazy with this since you have a bigger canvas, than just making a sig

Here are some sample Cammy pics if you need, but as always feel free to check the net for anything you might want to use. You can also use more than one picture in your design. As I said you can do anything you like!

This Site has a lot of fan art for starters

I'll leave the contest up and running until Wednesday 4/29

If any of you feel like you'd need more time we can vote to see if it should be extended.. Not sure if this is a big work load or not.

Prize

As I stated before I'll give 10,000 sp to the winner. I will also rep them as will several sponsors of this contest! Also I plan on not only making this sig and showing off pictures when it is finally complete on this site, but also on SRK.com, and FancyHQ.com (Fenwicks site).

So all of you who are interested please let me know and feel free to either ask me here or PM me if you have any questions!!

Thanks a bunch and good luck!!:heart:

Kyo.

Master Guru
Feb 1, 2007
bloody awesome, and i have alot of free time coming up next week and dont want to spend money this might be just what iam looking for :lol:

i think im going to give this one an attempt ;)

F

FinalReaper

just a quick question... Is there anything you want in that small box in the top left corner, or can we pretty ,much do what we want with it?

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]just a quick question... Is there anything you want in that small box in the top left corner, or can we pretty ,much do what we want with it?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing lol

This sounds pretty interesting, good chance to use some lighting techniques.

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Oh gosh sorry to take so long to respond as that's pretty important.. That small box is for the home buttons and turbo switches those like the buttons are pretty much going to be cut out so don't worry to much about them..

I'm actually typing on my phone right now and later on I'll post a pic of a finished stick if you need a better idea..

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3

OK sorry I'm late, but here's and example of what I mean with the top box..

That box is pretty much going to be cut to make room for the home buttons and the buttons would be cut as well..

Again feel free to ask if you guys have any other questions..

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Edit!

Never mind I think photo shop is different when it comes to sizes.. so yeah use the size the template you download came in..

1008px × 612px when looking at the properties on Firefox of an image

The same image come up as 4200 x 2550...

Continue to use the original sizes until I can get more clarification on this..

Sorry again

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]Attempt -

[/quote]

That looks great :)

I should be able to finish mine tomorrow

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="FinalReaper, post: 0]Attempt -

[/quote]

that looks awesome
ima abit of a n00b so ima leave this one out

Lethalmind

Fister Roboto
Mar 13, 2008
ISIS HQ
I would love to have contributed, but on school days I just have too much to do, so I don't really get to experiment towards the weekends. Forgive me? :-(

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]So much for Wednesday being the deadline.. bwahaha;-)[/quote]

********, i'll try and get it done now lol

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 0]Ok here it is

sorry about the double post[/quote]

That is awesome, Sylar!

Well done!:D

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
[QUOTE="Lethalmind, post: 0]I would love to have contributed, but on school days I just have too much to do, so I don't really get to experiment towards the weekends. Forgive me? :-([/quote]

Haha alll good! No worries...

[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 0]********, i'll try and get it done now lol[/quote]

Haha I was only kidding, but nice work all the same..
Guess i'll keep it going until tomorrow since we only got the 2 attempts..

Nice work the both of you!

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]Can I get 10,000 sp if I give you a hug?[/quote]

yes....

Haha alright I'll let this contest play out until later this evening and then that's it...I'll announce the winner and rep them along with everyone else that attempted something...