10 New Games Being Reveled at the VGAs (OP updated)

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
They all look pretty dull to me
The only one that looks unique at all is the Star Wars one, all the others look like bland shooters.
I'm guessing the VGA isn't for me -_-

Apr 25, 2007
Eugene, OR
I'm kind of looking forward to the VGAs for the games but I think it's gonna be a sucky "show" if you get my meaning. Last years was a complete joke, this year they have green day and someone else I can't remember as the guests. Seems kind of lame to me.

k.cuthbertson

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2008
Ya..idk they all look pretty.."eh" to me..In all honesty games are gonna have to be great next year for me even to consider buying it I mean look at whats coming out...GOW 3, FFXIII, GT5, Heavy Rain, After the demo I'm really thinkin Dante's Inferno, Hopefully Resistance 3 or Killzone 3 (doubt the latter), and The Last Guardian...my wallet is screwed...

geostar

Super Elite
Nov 24, 2008
[QUOTE="NYFAN75, post: 0]I think the new Star Wars is the new KOTOR. And if I remember correctly it is PC only..[/quote]

Hmmm makes sense I guess. Footage looked good.

x_terna

Super Elite
Sep 24, 2006
L.A
Seems like 2 of the trailers look like Yakuza 3, one Medal of Honor, Star Wars, and some shooter which I can't remember the name.(Ops? lol.)

[QUOTE="geostar, post: 0]Hmmm makes sense I guess. Footage looked good.[/quote]

I hope to god it is a KOTOR game. They were the best two RPG games on Xbox with Jade Empire right behind. We need another one of them too.

I hope if it's KOTOR it sees the light of day on a Sony Console.

Edit: After thinking about it how can it be a KOTOR game. It stands for Knights of The Old Republic. Set hundreds if not thousands of years before the films so how can Vader be there?

D

Darji

[QUOTE="x_terna, post: 0]Seems like 2 of the trailers look like Yakuza 3, one Medal of Honor, Star Wars, and some shooter which I can't remember the name.(Ops? lol.)[/quote]
its def not yakuza 3 or 4.^^

Naxi

The Dawkness!
Sep 3, 2006
UK
www.last.fm
[QUOTE="dc89, post: 0]I hope to god it is a KOTOR game. They were the best two RPG games on Xbox with Jade Empire right behind. We need another one of them too.

I hope if it's KOTOR it sees the light of day on a Sony Console.

Edit: After thinking about it how can it be a KOTOR game. It stands for Knights of The Old Republic. Set hundreds if not thousands of years before the films so how can Vader be there?[/quote]This teaser featured footage of other games like that KOTOR MMO CGI trailer and Force Unleashed.

S

Stig

Man, those games look a bit too generic and boring to me. I personally want to see some more RPGs and innovative/unique/standout-ish games up there. Plus I HATE this show, so I will DEFINITELY wait until these videos come online. Ugh.

gn09

Elite Member
Jan 14, 2009
hmm.. medal of honour was in there, i want to see more about that one in particular, ea have really stepped up there game imo, so this should be pretty good hopefully

Jun 4, 2007
I'm not really all that hyped up. Sony is a no show this year. They seem to be holding their cards close to them since e3 09'.