£150 fine for staying too long at KFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007

FAST food fan Natalie Jackson was hit with a £150 fine at KFC - for staying too long gorging on a monster-sized "family bucket".

The trainee nurse and a pal plumped for FOURTEEN chicken pieces, SIX bags of fries and large COKES after driving to their local branch.
They spent an hour and a half scoffing the 5,456-calorie feast. Days later regular customer Natalie got the fine in the post for breaking the restaurant car park's 75-minute limit.

Feast ... family bucket

The 24-year-old fumed yesterday: "It's disgusting. I spend a lot of money in there. Now I'm never going back."
Hungry

Natalie - who eats at KFC three times a week - complained to restaurant bosses that she was unaware of signs warning of the time limit in Huddersfield, West Yorks.
The mega bucket, which busts the Health Department's recommended 1,940-a-day calorie count for women, cost her £13.16p.
Natalie vowed there was fat chance of her paying the £150 - insisting: "It didn't feel like I was in there all that long. We were hungry."
Last night KFC said restaurant parking was contracted to private firm Civil Enforcement Ltd - but promised to review Natalie's case.
A spokesman said: "A parking restriction was introduced to prevent non-KFC customers using the car park.
"The 75-minute time limit is designed to accommodate our customers who generally eat for about 30 minutes."
I don't think it would hurt her to stay off KFC for a few weeks. :p

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1757267.ece

Mortel

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2007
[QUOTE="welshfrankie, post: 0]she probably ate the bucket too, that's what made her there so long[/quote]

Rofl.

Despite her eating an entire family feast, I don't think she should have been charged. I know someone who was recently in a similar situation, but had to pay for parking where there were no signs anywhere informing them that it was a paid parking spot. I actually don't know if they got off it, but I think it should be made clear if the parking lot you are parking in is paid parking only.

DeanoIV

Forum Elder
Jul 24, 2007
Good Lord. she's dreadful. That'll teach her for being a greedy moose and poisining herself with all that junk, she's far too fat anyway and needs to stop eating gigantic buckets of that rubbish.

Baki

Master Guru
Nov 13, 2007
Guys, lets stop the she's fat stuff. Seriously, whether she's here or not. Its just not right to diss someone you do not know.

M

M._Bison

[QUOTE="Baki, post: 0]Guys, lets stop the she's fat stuff. Seriously, whether she's here or not. Its just not right to diss someone you do not know.[/quote]

People who destroy themselves to such an extent get little respect from me I'm afraid.

Feb 2, 2007
Ok, enough of this... if we are just going to insult someone because of their weight, there is no need for this thread.

I am sure this person doesnt post here, but I am sure there are enough obese people that do post here that are being offended right now. Weight Problems are not always the persons fault, and to make fun of someone for any reason that may or may not be their fault is completely unacceptable and distasteful, especially in the numbers this thread has brought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.