2 Sig contests! (7k !!!! and 2k for small sig)+ reps for enteries!!!!

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Hello all!!

I'm back again for another sig contest and this time it's 2!! Should be fun..

Okay the main one is a contest for a LBP sig..

Can you use the Sephiroth Sack boy and make it say "I will... never be a memory!"

Make it say that and put the little big planet logo in the sig as well..

This is just an example of the title I'm talking about. I'm sure there are better version of it out there..

Or for fun you can use this little guy (don't have to use the quote)

You can use any type of back ground you want doesn't matter get creative with it, do what you like!!

Also my sig limits are:
550 x 160
But I'd like to keep my banner so if you could figure my banner is 20 in height so 550 x 140 would be within limits..

Now.. For the 2,000 small sig contest..

It's pretty simple! If you could just use one of these pictures..

or

And all you have to do is pretty much shrink the pic to my sig limits as stated before and just make it say "Level5 Believe" somewhere in the sig.
Try and make the letters mystical like. Try to extend some of the blue lighting effects into the letters (Don't know if I explained it right)

I figure this would be the smaller contest since your keeping the picture the same.

Those are the contests. You don't have to do both, as they are both individual contest. I hope you guys enjoy working on some of these as I can't wait to see what you come up with!:heart:

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
I'm not very good, i mean, im getting someone to make a sig for me atm, haha, but im learning so ill give the small sig a go. =D

EDIT: Ok im done, its not the best, but i tried ^^
I also tried to find a way to make the text 'lighten up' but that didnt happen.. Was going to be in White but it didnt look too good.
I messed with the colours for 15mins, haha, hope you at least think its decent ><

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
i hate the text on my attempt
sorry i tried alot of things
if uve got a request i can change stuff... im not to busy this week :D
if u hate it... thats fine too :D
<3

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Hey spider thats actually really cute.. heheh I love that lil guy..:heart:

If you want play around with the texts some more maybe try different effect..

Hey Pros that ones good too try separating the texts more..

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
simple change
but i like it alot more
anything specific u wana see with the text...
i mean different font, position, size...
ill try some more stuff as well :D

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
[QUOTE="SpiderMedical, post: 0]did u decided against mine...
cause if u want me to change anything i can :D
but if u no like thats fine 2 ;)[/quote]

I didnt decided against it or anything i'm just waiting to see more before making a decision.. if you wanna make any more changes or anything do what you want. I think its okay :)

[QUOTE="Eric Johnson, post: 0]Ill try.. Can I make a mini-sig tonight and like a regular one tomorrow? Im beat. (Tired)[/quote]

You can do it tomorrow no reason to kill yourself over it do what you want like I said i'll keep this one up for a bit.

Eric Johnson

Elite Member
May 27, 2008
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]just make it say "Level5 Believe" somewhere in the sig.[/quote]

You didn't say to separate the words.

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
[QUOTE="Prosthetic, post: 0]

any good?[/quote]

Hey Prothetic, I like the sig just one quick change i'd like to see. Any way you can place the Level5 text in the center of the 2 words where it's placed now, and in slightly bigger text? Also for the word believe can you place it on the bottom right of the sig close the the charcter's arm, and have the blues from there fade into the word: "Believe..." Just as I've written it? Maybe even in a different text?

Thanks a lot!

Prosthetic

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2008
www.globalwrestling.org
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]Hey Prothetic, I like the sig just one quick change i'd like to see. Any way you can place the Level5 text in the center of the 2 words where it's placed now, and in slightly bigger text? Also for the word believe can you place it on the bottom right of the sig close the the charcter's arm, and have the blues from there fade into the word: "Believe..." Just as I've written it? Maybe even in a different text?

Thanks a lot![/quote]

I'll try and give it a go. I didn't save the PSD but it shouldn't take to long to edit up a new one.