2 simple GT5 questions

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
Hi, I have a couple of simple questions; my brother-in-law has the game and I only had like a 30 minute experience and a lot of it was figuring out the menu and getting some settings.

Anyway, I was kindda disappointed but most likely it's because I haven't had time to get into it.

So I have 2 simple questions:

• Is there any damage? I didn't see any so I don't know if it made it to the final product, or if it's something you unlock, or what?
  • When racing against my in-law it was always just the 2 of us; is there a way to have more vehicles?
Thanks =)

adamp93

Apprentice
Oct 2, 2009
1. it's something you unlock as you level up, as for split screen i'm not sure if there's any.
2. not that i know of, no

Tibiquera

Superior Member
Oct 14, 2006
Keep in mind that on A-spec you only have visual damage. Mechanical damage is only available online as far as I know.

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
1. Damage is for the rubbish drivers if you are good you do not crash and therefore damage is moot.
2. It hink you have to add the cars you want to drive as favourites yes its a dumb system.

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
Mechanical damage is avialable on split screen me and my brother played and got completely smashed when we bumped at fast speeds...

You know I never noticed the only 2 cars in 2 player...