20 on the 20 March Edition

Mar 24, 2007
Your House.
What is this? On the 20th of every month, $20 PSN bucks will be given away to one lucky member.

First, da rulez.

Contest starts: Right now.

Contest Ends: March 20th at 8:00 PM EST.

Requirements: Must have at least 100 posts to play. Why? This is a community event. Becoming part of this awesome community is its own reward. So join up, talk about video games, make some new friends, and have fun! But please, don't spam the forums to rush up to 100.

Eligibility: Award is in USD, but this contest is available to anyone, not just US members. Amount of 20 USD will be converted to the equivalent amount in other currencies. Even if you are not eligible to win this month, feel free to join in the game.

Subscribers: Automatically get two entries into the contest (no need to post twice). Least we can do for these very generous members.

How winner be chosen: Valid and eligible entries will be recorded and numbered. Winning number will be chosen randomly.

This week's game is, just type anything in the thread! I know normally there is some sort of competition, but I suck at this, so please don't hurt me Chris senpai.

*Chris will be back the week after this end's and will be awarding the prize then.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
I'm in.

If someone from the UK wins, I still have the code from January. I'd be willing to trade over PM.

Last edited:

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
Major wins :(

Anything.

Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.Anything.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Anything in the thread!... And I'm in, and for those that don't know yet, Project Cars is delayed again till mid may, posted it in the OT.

Good luck everyone :cool:

Last edited:

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
anything in the thread! I know normally there is some sort of competition, but I suck at this, so please don't hurt me Chris senpai.

*Chris will be back the week after this end's and will be awarding the prize then.

Nov 1, 2008
I would have to say the game of the week was GTA V again and I did just about "anything" to get back on my PS3 to play it. LOL. So the heist was a cool addition but started out with a ton of wait time, maybe the PS4 could have handled it better. But now that I have joined the hype I think it's time to play more of Dying Light, cause they are doing an exceptional job of trying to satisfy their "gamers". If you want to game with me my PSN is sNaKe2112.

Oh yeah, I am also over 100 post so I made member! My best posting deals in the next Fallout. "Have a Nuclear Day!"

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="K2D, post: 6431957]I still want to give away my UK code from January though.[/QUOTE]
Sure, I'll have it ;)

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="K2D, post: 6432031]Gazza, I confied in the numbers, and yours came up. I'll send you a pm.[/QUOTE]
Brill thanks very much