2012 PSU Pig Skin Pick Em Official Thread

May 5, 2011
USA
Welcome to 2012 PlayStation Universe Pig Skin Pick Em Thread!

Currently, these members have signed up to play:
The Black Wolf
admartian
$Greatness$
RaY_210
ps3freak18
ToXiCNiGhTMaRe
Tribunal
YoungMullah88

The winner will receive:
NFL Team Cap (Depends on the sponsor's finances)
NFL Player or Team Avatar and Signature set

The Sponsor:
The Black Wolf

The Game Begins:
September 5th 2012 (Cowboys vs Giants)

For more information, feel free to pm me.

This thread is to discuss playing 2012 Pig Skin Pick Em, whether you want to talk trash or complain about how many picks you missed.

Keep up with this thread, there will be a weekly reminder posted every Wednesday before the week starts that Thursday. Remember, make your picks before the game starts. If you don't, you automatically lose out on that point.

Back up Plan:
Every Week, make sure you pm me your picks. Bold or color the teams you pick in each week's matchup. This is to ensure even if ESPN has problems, you're still in the game. The title of your pm should be: "[Username] 2012 PSU Week [week number]"

Last edited:
May 5, 2011
USA
Okay, here's how to start making your picks:

1. Go to www.espn.com and make a free account. You must be 21 to play Pig Skin Pick Em, keep that in mind.
2. Go to Pig Skin Pick Em Page: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/en/frontpage
3. Sign in with your ESPN account and scroll toward the bottom. You should see a button that says "Create Entry". Click it.
4. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Your entry name MUST be your PSU username! If it isn't, then you're automatically disqualified to receive any prizes.
5. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! When making your entry, choose "Straight", DO NOT choose "Spread".
6.Save your Settings. Then go back to Pig Skin Pick Em page: http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-pigskin-pickem/en/frontpage
7. Now, click on "My Groups" toward the top. Click on Join or Create Group.
8. In the search box, type "2012 PlayStation Universe". That's the name of our group. It should pop up. It requires a password, you MUST pm me to get the password.
9. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT GIVE THE PASSWORD TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! If I find out you do or find out you did not receive the password by me, you're automatically disqualified to receive any prizes.
10. Once I give you the password to 2012 PlayStation Universe, enter it to join the group. You can even start making picks!

Any questions?

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="$Greatness$, post: 5891780]That's what I'm waiting for, but the Wolf doesn't like me because I'm black! :([/QUOTE]

I replied, sorry it took so long. :(

I like brown people, I can't see black people at night.

May 5, 2011
USA
Okay, I pmed Dave and Darkness the password. :D

Exception: Okay, we have people joining who are part of more than one Pig Skin Pick Em group. So I'm making an exception for them: their usernames do not have to match on PSU. However, they have to tell me who they are in the group. If they do not inform me, "Hey [insert entry name] is me" then you get disqualified from receiving prizes.

May 5, 2011
USA
Okay fellas, 3 days before the kickoff and start of Pig Skin Pick Em! Make sure you get signed up or you'll be locked out!

Don't forget to pm me your picks as a backup plan!

May 5, 2011
USA
The member "Dave" is no longer eligible to receive any current or future prizes.

He can continue to play or whatever he wants to do.

If you go around treating me the sponsor or any other members of PSU like crap, you will become ineligible as well.

If you think this is unfair or want to leave, go right ahead.

May 5, 2011
USA
All right people, Week 2!

I was supposed to post a reminder on Wednesday for you guys to go ahead and make your picks, but my schedule has been so busy. I completely forgot about it. :(

Good luck in Week 2!

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
I think a lot of people playing pick em whiffed on the Cards vs Pats game. :lol:

That Cards D is underrated. And at this point, I would say better than the Ravens D.

D

Dave

[QUOTE="admartian, post: 5909993]I think a lot of people playing pick em whiffed on the Cards vs Pats game. :lol:

That Cards D is underrated. And at this point, I would say better than the Ravens D.[/QUOTE]

Ravens are definitely missing Suggs.

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="admartian, post: 5909993]I think a lot of people playing pick em whiffed on the Cards vs Pats game. :lol:

That Cards D is underrated. And at this point, I would say better than the Ravens D.[/QUOTE]

That's true, the Cards' D is underrated. I see now why they gave Campbell an extension. :)

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 5910000]That's true, the Cards' D is underrated. I see now why they gave Campbell an extension. :)[/QUOTE]No doubt. And Adrian Wilson has been overlooked and underrated FOR YEARS!

I know I haven't done so with the last two weeks, and I'm probably DQ'd, but I'd still like to participate.

Week 3 will be very interesting especially between NE vs BAL.