[2nd Official PSU.com Poll] :: Which game are you most looking forward to?

SimmoUK

Super Elite
Aug 16, 2006
To many good games to choose from but if I have to go with one it's Heavenly Sword because it's been so quite since E3...

Nov 29, 2006
If it has online play.. definatley TEKKEN 6..
other then that, WINNING ELEVEN 11, EIGHT DAYS, KILLZONE, SINGSTAR (I know its lame but its a great exclusive franchise).

I'd have voted Killzone if it was on the list.. I'll go with MGS4.. especially if there is a face mapping option for multiplayer!

Lefein

Ultimate Veteran
Jun 9, 2005
Heavenly Sword and Warhawk were the games I bought my PS3 at launch for. It looks like I'll have to wait a bit longer for them, but I've been having fun with my PS3 so I have no regrets :)

Zoibie

Supreme Veteran
Jun 18, 2006
Providing Motorsorm has got all of the feature missing from the Japanese version eg spilt screen multiplayer etc, I will say that. If all we see in the EU and US version of Motorstorm is just the added online feature then i will say Assasains Creed.

Kamahl

Forum Elder
Sep 29, 2006
right now, Motorstorm but i think that if motorstorm and GTA IV came out at the same time, id prefer GTA IV.

May 26, 2006
GTA IV. I cannot wait until we start getting more information, trailers, videos, screenshots, ect. of this game.
Also looking forward to Assassins Creed and Motorstorm.

B

BRUTUS

i want all games from the list and others Assasins Creed , Gran Turismo 5,FF13, WINNING ELEVEN NEXTGEN, EIGHT DAYS, KILLZONE,TEKKEN 6,Army of two,Dark Sector,more and more hell yeah i want this games

............................................................................................................................................................................
PSN ID:HASHASHIN