56 star face tattoo girl admits she lied

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
A TEENAGE girl who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.
London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious".
She initially insisted she dozed had off after asking the tattooist for just three small stars – then woke in horror to find her face was covered.

The Belgian teen blamed the Flemish-speaking tattooist for not being able to understand her French and English instructions and threatened to sue.

But the Telegraph reported the 18-year-old has confessed she did not fall asleep, that she wanted all the stars and was "fully aware" of what the tattooist was doing.

Ms Vlaminck told a Dutch TV crew: "I asked for 56 stars and initially adored them. But when my father saw them, he was furious. So I said I fell asleep and the that the tattooist mad made a mistake."
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25676849-663,00.html

bayster

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
Just(don't know exactly how long) before she admitted she lied the guy offered to pay for laser removal surgery. I'm pretty sure he took offer back, lol.

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
Even if she gets laser surgery to remove it, she'll have scars for life. :p
Serves her right though. Never get a tattoo on your face.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
She is so stupid, why would anyone ever want any tattoos on their face? And then she tries to lie and sue the guy?:lol:

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
Its sad she went to great lengths to be fame whoring. She will have to live with that mistake for the rest of her life unless she can get the money or the help to get the tats off her face. I don't understand why you would want to get a tattoo on your face from the beginning you will have a tough time trying to get even a decent job with that look.

N

Nitro-Physix

What a tool...She deserves to have her face ****ed up for life. Oh well, atleast the tatoo artist gets some free advertising lol

Jan 2, 2008
steamcommunity.com
what a stupid *****, you dont do that **** to get the artist in trouble, she obviously didnt care what her dad was goin to think when she got it, so why lie about it, the artist should press charges on her for slander and spreadin false rumors.