64 Christian Churches in Egypt have been attacked since Wednesday, 40 were torched

Mar 9, 2007
Blighttown
Egypt is tearing itself apart.
First they replaced Mubarrak with Morsi now the military is in charge and killing people left and right.

Why can't they get their shit together?!
Every christian and foreigner needs to get the hell out of there while he still can.

Vulgotha

Power Member
Jan 6, 2007
Huh, a diehard pro-israel jewish poster with the name of MossadAgent is spreading bad news about Islam and his arab neighbors?

Hate to break it to you buddy but the Jews aren't really all that different, they just have oodles more money thanks to the west.

To be clear: I don't think either group is better than the other and I treat both generally with a clear level of disdain. Intellectualism, unfortunately, died out in that region centuries ago when it stopped making meaningful progress.

socioreligious and economic reasons saw to that. Colonialism and the rapid advent of oil were also quite damning.

Western interventionism in that region, from my perspective, hasn't really done much good.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Vulgotha, post: 6183885]
Western interventionism in that region, from my perspective, hasn't really done much good.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately true.

I'm more inclined to what F34R said, that place is tearing itself apart with or without intervention from the west.

Mar 9, 2007
Blighttown
Yeah they certainly don't need us to fuck up :lol:
There's nothing we can do anyway (Damned if you do / Damned if you don't).

Nice title you got there Kwes ;)
(however "das" is unnecessary in that sentence)

Itachi

Forum Sage
Nov 13, 2010
Winterfell
Muslims Protecting Churches
Hundreds burned alive inside mosque

It goes both ways in times like these.

600+ people slaughtered by the government and that isn't worth discussing but 64 churches burned OH GOD the inhumanity #tryAgainOP

What's happening is a combination of politics and reformation of Islam and reformation of any religion is a bloody process. Reformation of Christianity engulfed Europe in war for over a century and Islam is going through it right now

Last edited:

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Beast of Bourbon, post: 6183930]
Nice title you got there Kwes ;)
(however "das" is unnecessary in that sentence)[/QUOTE]

:snicker thanks man.

May 31, 2006
Muslims Protecting Churches[/URL]
Hundreds burnt inside mosque

It goes both ways in times like these.

600+ people slaughtered by the government and that isn't worth discussing but 64 churches burned OH GOD the inhumanity #tryAgainOP

What's happening is a combination of politics and reformation of Islam and reformation of any religion is a bloody process. Reformation of Christianity engulfed Europe in war for over a century and Islam is going through it right now
I'm glad that there was some intellectual contribution to this other than "who cares" and standard Islam bashing. +rep

EDIT: i havent posted in a very long time and i cant find the rep button. lol

Last edited: