90's flashback

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Haahha that's all so true, especially the ninja turtles snacks part. It was so rare when you would see a ninja turtle ice cream. I think I've been lucky to see one twice and eat one as well. But yea, N64 was my child-hood in a nutshell. The best part of life. Go to Retrojunk.com, you will find HUNDREDS of articles on people with 90's experience and tons of clips from that era, like commercials for snacks and fashion of the 90's. Superb site.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
1. Wasted my early childhood playing Goldeneye multiplayer. I regret nothing.
2. Original 150 Pokemon will always be the best. (though the likes of Suicune and Lugia can join them)
3. Yes, Angelica was a f***ing b****.
4. Helga was indeed crazy. And WTF was up with Arnold's parents?
5. It's only now I realize how disturbing HIM is.... Also, Powerpuff Girls FTW.
6. I always realized how much of a jerk Cat was, but I still liked him more than Dog. What an idiot.
7. Disney is full of perverts.
8. I can recite pretty much any scene from a Disney animated movie. I don't think we'll ever see another cinema era of such majestic quality ever again. :(
9. If Dexter was smarter, he'd of just gone back in time to cause to somehow prevent DeeDee's birth... Like have his dad get hit in the nuts a little too hard.
10. Oooh, pink ranger.... Yum.
11. Pizza lunchables? Pretty much my entire diet for my first 10 years man.
12. Mufasa's death really affected me as a child. It's only now when I'm older I realiz just how messed up some of the Disney scenes really are.
13. HEY! I liked scholastic!
14. Blowing into stuff always fixes everything. Usually.
15. No Princess p**** was worth all the trouble Mario had to go through.

And that was my 90's! I miss it so much.

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]For number 4 are you talking about Hey Arnold?[/quote]

Of course Hey Arnold, that is where Helga is from. I always seemed really out of palce though. His parents were basically Indiana Jones clones.

[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]When I was 6 i used to get erections from the Pink Ranger :lol:[/QUOTE]

WTF? lol

I always had the hots for her, even when I was too young to understand why. haha

Nerevar

Sonata Dusk
Staff member
Aug 27, 2005
Equestria
[QUOTE="x6Teen, post: 0]****ing lol!

I still don't know whether Arnold is a girl or boy.[/QUOTE]

Have you never seen the show? Did you not see where I've referred to him as a 'Him and 'He'? When has Arnold ever been a girls name anyways?

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Pink Ranger is actually on a Canadian tv show about "Canadian SWAT" well it's not named that, but it's based on our special forces that deals with domestic cases, forgot the name of the show.

LOL, the afro painter was so interesting to watch, I would sit through a whole episode to watch how he does it.

Last edited:

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
10-19 for me 1990's.
I still have my N64 and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.
Turtles and Fresh Prince were cool, my firend had the Ducktales game on NES what a pile of crap that game is.
I think I was too old for Pokemnon and other things in that list of the same time.

i used to watch gamesmaster which was briliant for its time.
Yes that is Sir Patrick Moore the famous astronomer as the "games master"

[video=youtube;ciUEnPHr_dE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciUEnPHr_dE[/video]

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Are You Afraid of the Dark? scared me more, but I really liked some episodes on Goosebumps, most notably the comic book one where this dudes comic book comes to life, that was really cool at the time when I saw it.

Ixion

Ultimate Veteran
Nov 29, 2005
New York
Wow, I experienced almost everything in those slides, with the exception of a couple. Good memories.

BTW, what were you supposed to do with pogs? My brother just ended up gluing all of his pogs to his ceiling. Was pretty cool.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5516190]Wow, I experienced almost everything in those slides, with the exception of a couple. Good memories.

BTW, what were you supposed to do with pogs? My brother just ended up gluing all of his pogs to his ceiling. Was pretty cool.[/QUOTE] I didn't really like the 90's until I got older, some good memories for sure.

I got hit by so many of those damn pogs...