Haahha that's all so true, especially the ninja turtles snacks part. It was so rare when you would see a ninja turtle ice cream. I think I've been lucky to see one twice and eat one as well. But yea, N64 was my child-hood in a nutshell. The best part of life. Go to Retrojunk.com, you will find HUNDREDS of articles on people with 90's experience and tons of clips from that era, like commercials for snacks and fashion of the 90's. Superb site.
1. Wasted my early childhood playing Goldeneye multiplayer. I regret nothing.
2. Original 150 Pokemon will always be the best. (though the likes of Suicune and Lugia can join them)
3. Yes, Angelica was a f***ing b****.
4. Helga was indeed crazy. And WTF was up with Arnold's parents?
5. It's only now I realize how disturbing HIM is.... Also, Powerpuff Girls FTW.
6. I always realized how much of a jerk Cat was, but I still liked him more than Dog. What an idiot.
7. Disney is full of perverts.
8. I can recite pretty much any scene from a Disney animated movie. I don't think we'll ever see another cinema era of such majestic quality ever again.
9. If Dexter was smarter, he'd of just gone back in time to cause to somehow prevent DeeDee's birth... Like have his dad get hit in the nuts a little too hard.
10. Oooh, pink ranger.... Yum.
11. Pizza lunchables? Pretty much my entire diet for my first 10 years man.
12. Mufasa's death really affected me as a child. It's only now when I'm older I realiz just how messed up some of the Disney scenes really are.
13. HEY! I liked scholastic!
14. Blowing into stuff always fixes everything. Usually.
15. No Princess p**** was worth all the trouble Mario had to go through.
10-19 for me 1990's.
I still have my N64 and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.
Turtles and Fresh Prince were cool, my firend had the Ducktales game on NES what a pile of crap that game is.
I think I was too old for Pokemnon and other things in that list of the same time.
i used to watch gamesmaster which was briliant for its time.
Yes that is Sir Patrick Moore the famous astronomer as the "games master"
Are You Afraid of the Dark? scared me more, but I really liked some episodes on Goosebumps, most notably the comic book one where this dudes comic book comes to life, that was really cool at the time when I saw it.
[QUOTE="Ixion, post: 5516190]Wow, I experienced almost everything in those slides, with the exception of a couple. Good memories.
BTW, what were you supposed to do with pogs? My brother just ended up gluing all of his pogs to his ceiling. Was pretty cool.[/QUOTE] I didn't really like the 90's until I got older, some good memories for sure.