a little observation about uncharted!

papaw

Superior Member
Sep 15, 2007
WV
[QUOTE="nas2344, post: 0]when u bring up the ingame XMB it pauses the game for u! nice little feature![/quote]
I remember getting killed while in the XMB. I was playing BFBC, so I'm not so sure it will pause all games.:???:

X

xVagrantWadex

Wanna know what works even better than the Playstation button? The Start, also known as PAUSE button.

SecretSquirrel

Dedicated Member
May 10, 2006
[QUOTE="papaw, post: 0]I remember getting killed while in the XMB. I was playing BFBC, so I'm not so sure it will pause all games.:???:[/quote]

The developers have the option to pause the game or to keep it going.

Mtown

Superior Member
Jan 4, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
[QUOTE="papaw, post: 0]I remember getting killed while in the XMB. I was playing BFBC, so I'm not so sure it will pause all games.:???:[/quote]

Well how exactly would you pause an online multiplayer game? ;)

nas2344

Superior Member
Feb 21, 2008
[QUOTE="RedDragon7, post: 0]This really needed its own thread? Seriously, nas.[/quote]

yeah i should have just added as a reply in the trophy thread sorry for the inconvenience!

P.S.3

Elite Member
Oct 25, 2006
[QUOTE="Mtown, post: 0]Well how exactly would you pause an online multiplayer game? ;)[/quote]
BFBC is not only online you know. ;)

papaw

Superior Member
Sep 15, 2007
WV
[QUOTE="Mtown, post: 0]Well how exactly would you pause an online multiplayer game? ;)[/quote]I was talking online. I hid, or so I thought. I should of waited until I got killed to see the message someone sent.:dunce