A WWE Raw vs Smackdown question.

CodenameD

Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2007
Is online co-op tag teams available on the PS3 version. This is a big factor in whether I grab the game honestly. So I was wondering if anybody knew for sure whether two people could play online from the same PS3 as a tag team or in any other format?.

Sep 19, 2007
IF u mean u and ur budy can jump on-line from ur PS3, then nah I don't think so. I my self was highly disapointed with this third rate game. It sucks! Sucks so bad I went back to playing Svr2006 and had a way more fun experience. The AI basicaly lays down for you so u can pin him. I mean I was in a fatla four way with the computer and I pin one guy and the other two guys right next to me just stood still and didn't break the pin or nothing! How stupid is that lol. The graphics are bright as hell and jaggy, I cried when I saw how much better (In graphics) the 360 one looks. The super star moves are very limitings when u create a wrestler, and the moves available are less way less than last years. The story mode is long and boring as hell! No costum soundtracks, no voice chat for on-line, bland graphics, horrible AI, At this rate I just want THQ to remake 2006, same gameeplay, just updated graphics and roster.

CodenameD

Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2007
[QUOTE="new_age_soldier, post: 0]IF u mean u and ur budy can jump on-line from ur PS3, then nah I don't think so. I my self was highly disapointed with this third rate game. It sucks! Sucks so bad I went back to playing Svr2006 and had a way more fun experience. The AI basicaly lays down for you so u can pin him. I mean I was in a fatla four way with the computer and I pin one guy and the other two guys right next to me just stood still and didn't break the pin or nothing! How stupid is that lol. The graphics are bright as hell and jaggy, I cried when I saw how much better (In graphics) the 360 one looks. The super star moves are very limitings when u create a wrestler, and the moves available are less way less than last years. The story mode is long and boring as hell! No costum soundtracks, no voice chat for on-line, bland graphics, horrible AI, At this rate I just want THQ to remake 2006, same gameeplay, just updated graphics and roster.[/quote]

everything after the first line wasn't needed and far off from my question. but thanks either way. .