AC4 Gameplay Trailer

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
Yeah, but that thread's cluttered with people saying how AC is going the route of CoD and that they keep milking it and that it needs to stop and Jesus man I haven't even FINISHED AC3 which is of course Ubisoft's fault and this and that and the other thing---and it's all true.

But this trailer is so damn sexy it deserves its own thread. This bad boy's going full abused cash-cow now, and I still love the taste. Bring on Black Flag.

The Cage

Master Poster
Mar 6, 2007
[QUOTE="Forcedme, post: 6058809]Yeah, but that thread's cluttered with people saying how AC is going the route of CoD and that they keep milking it and that it needs to stop and Jesus man I haven't even FINISHED AC3 which is of course Ubisoft's fault and this and that and the other thing---and it's all true.

But this trailer is so damn sexy it deserves its own thread. This bad boy's going full abused cash-cow now, and I still love the taste. Bring on Black Flag.[/QUOTE]

people will never stop complaining :S

1solidsnake

Forum Elder
Aug 22, 2007
i actually preordered this the other day and i got the poster and BF4 dog tags with dlc. september and october looks like busy months this game looks like its gonna be great , glad you can actually swim under water this time and fight sharks.