Action regarding recent 'troll' invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
I've gotten used to the cleanliness and high-standard of intellectual interaction and discussion this forum offers, and due to recent 'troll' attacks by Xbox fanboys it has declined dramatically.

I'm absolutely sure that these guys are just attention-seekers who would love nothing better than someone feeding the end of his thread.
SOLUTION: Ignore them.
If nobody replies to ANY of their threads then they will no-doubtedly go away in a short period of time. If they persist in posting then they will only be pushing their own sh*t up a hill, and the MODS will quickly intervene.

And to those Xbox fanboys posting illegible, unintelligent comments on these forums, stay the hell away. Most of us here don't hate the Xbox, and some of us here don't hate Microsoft (don't look at me), but we have our allegiance to this console as much as you do to yours. Deal with it and get a life.

A

angelsky

Is for the better to ignore them or him , don't know where the mods are but we should keep order ourselves by not posting in their threads , only bad part is that the front page of PS3 discussion is flooded with ugly meaningless post :?

Don't think that anyone can sticky this right ?

By the way it appears that some of you already know the person , was he a frequent member before ?

Sep 28, 2005
Where is the mods when you need them, really, we need mods to delete all of threads. This is the worst I ever seen in this forum.

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
I never knew him, but others did, and they recognised him right away.

I don't know how to sticky, nor do I know if I'm allowed to. All I know is that this forum was great until this guy came on the scene. There's no way to ban him, and he'll tire himself out after a few accounts have been banned and NO-ONE replies.

I think it's just sad.. it's a frickin' eyesore to look at the front page of the 'PS3 Discussion' forum and seeing all these vulgar posts.. not that vulgarity is offensive to me, I indulge in it myself.. but it's not needed, nor is it tolerated in environments like this.

He agreed to the conditions upon signing up to this forum, therefore there should be some penalty incurred, other than just banning, which has proven pretty useless.

A

angelsky

Maybe a new change is in order here , in other forums there is a limit on how many post or even threads a new member can make per day , some is like 1 per hour , until he reaches certain number of posts he is not a full member and cannot make many posts or threads per day , it will suck for newbies but i think it will be the best for all of us

Einz

Elite Member
May 25, 2005
NYC
oh god... whats wrong with these people nowdays...

first.. they can't get laid... then they can't even figure out how to mastrubate... so they decide to go online and create a billion useless threads to let out their teenage angst... please... for the love of God... just do something productive with your lives...

Organic_Shadow

Pots n' Pans Robot
May 13, 2005
www.myspace.com
An ip-ban should suffice. I hear they can also ban the MAC address of their respective cable/dsl modem if it is trackable. Either way it just further convinces me that the 360 is so boring that they gotta come here to get their fun.

Nov 10, 2005
Narutoboy it's sad that you had to enter the forums with this it's not usally like this.
This is the worst i have ever seen by far usally they don't make more than 2 threads. StrikemasterIce is forum guru and he has never seen anything like this before. Don't let this idiot give you the wrong idea about this forum.

Einz

Elite Member
May 25, 2005
NYC
sohailqazi said:
its king arthur....as ps3 rocks mentioned but this time he has bring someof his friends....
I thought kingarthurvivi had kids and stuff... what kinda man has a sad life... enough do do stupid stuff on the internet...

this is beyond sad... it's more like insane...

N

narutoboy

PS3 rocks said:
Narutoboy it's sad that you had to enter the forums with this it's not usally like this.
This is the worst i have ever seen by far usally they don't make more than 2 threads. StrikemasterIce is forum guru and he has never seen anything like this before. Don't let this idiot give you the wrong idea about this forum.
dont worry, i still love this forum. i just wish this guy would stop ruining it and leave.

ive never seen anything like this either. maybe he has mental issues because no sane person would do all this

Sep 18, 2005
I thought kingarthurvivi had kids and stuff... what kinda man has a sad life... enough do do stupid stuff on the internet...

this is beyond sad... it's more like insane...
maybe his kids are planning to buy ps3 and he got mad :lol:

Dec 13, 2005
Organic_Shadow said:
An ip-ban should suffice. I hear they can also ban the MAC address of their respective cable/dsl modem if it is trackable. Either way it just further convinces me that the 360 is so boring that they gotta come here to get their fun.
Wow whatever makes you sleep at night.

IMO, The spammer is a 12 year old looking for attention, No one listened or cared about him when he was a member (from what i've seen). After a mod closed his thread/banned him, he resorted to being a typical coward relying on spamming and idioticy to get attention :roll:

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
I did a search for all their posts (both 123 and The_naturalkid).. they total 70+ and counting. This is BS and it's just demeaning to all responsible PS3forum users. I call for a limit to how many topics/posts one can make, depending on their rank and in a smaller time-frame than one hour. This guy's been here about 30 mins or so, and he's ripped it apart.

Einz

Elite Member
May 25, 2005
NYC
Wow... they work so swiftly... ever second there is a new thread... if only our economy were like this...

Nov 10, 2005
I think we need some sort of reponse team to counter trolls before something like this happens again. like i don't mean full on power just enough to like ban for an hour or so to stop these threads from contuing

Einz

Elite Member
May 25, 2005
NYC
too bad I don't have mod powers from my other Forums... they would have been humiliated and made fun of...

Einz

Elite Member
May 25, 2005
NYC
how come their fingers don't hurt from typing so many 1s... and 2s... and 5s... and also that "fghgagfh" thing... i wonder how they do it...

Status
Not open for further replies.