Action regarding recent 'troll' invasion

miickEe

Superior Member
Jan 31, 2006
www.miickee.net
I've gotten used to the cleanliness and high-standard of intellectual interaction and discussion this forum offers, and due to recent 'troll' attacks by Xbox fanboys it has declined dramatically.

I'm absolutely sure that these guys are just attention-seekers who would love nothing better than someone feeding the end of his thread.
SOLUTION: Ignore them.
If nobody replies to ANY of their threads then they will no-doubtedly go away in a short period of time. If they persist in posting then they will only be pushing their own sh*t up a hill, and the MODS will quickly intervene.

And to those Xbox fanboys posting illegible, unintelligent comments on these forums, stay the hell away. Most of us here don't hate the Xbox, and some of us here don't hate Microsoft (don't look at me), but we have our allegiance to this console as much as you do to yours. Deal with it and get a life.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Don’t worry about it. This guy is enjoying himself even if nobody responds to his threads. He will get banned no doubt and all his post will be deleted returning the forums in the original state it was in. It's just a matter of time!

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Just post or read as you would normally do. Just look a few pages back before the spam fest begun.

Scythe

Superior Member
Feb 6, 2006
Right, good point. Hmmm ... so if I reply to every of his immature threads tlling him to go away by the end of it I'll have tons of skill points.
But on the other hand IMO a troll isn't really worth wasting my time on. Maybe when he/she hits his/her teens he/she'll realise how moronic their actions actually are.

Scythe

Superior Member
Feb 6, 2006
jer said:
Just post or read as you would normally do. Just look a few pages back before the spam fest begun.
thats what I've been doing. The only troll related posts i've made has been in this thread.

G

I've deleted the vast majority of their posts. They have been IP banned, Email banned and username banned.

Sep 21, 2005
I dont reply to spam topic, I dont think i ever had. Just go back and move on.

But the threads do tend to get very annoying. Another thing I dont like is people flaming others, shouting, whatever. TRYing to do the job of a mod, that really gets me, I mean if something wrong, forums users should just say whats wrong instead of being disrespectfull. A good example for this would be multiple posts of the same information (i've this quite abbit too) all other users have to do is post the links and say it has been posted before. ONE person, two the most, then leave it to mods. Sorry, just had to say that.
Really annoys me, that and spam makes me not want to post here. Others may feel the same, so I'm saying it for the good of the board, that is if people want it to grow.

Thanks for posting this. People need to stop replying to spam. :)