Adder sucks

Oct 4, 2013
I just paid a million dollars for this car and it doesnt even go fast.The looks are alright buy why one million for something so slow. Just a heads up if you looking for something fast do not pick this car.

Ariakace

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2008
New Jersey
[QUOTE="ThaDon187, post: 6239649]I just paid a million dollars for this car and it doesnt even go fast.The looks are alright buy why one million for something so slow. Just a heads up if you looking for something fast do not pick this car.[/QUOTE]

Uhmm... In guessing your talking about a racing game? Maybe? And if not.. Then 1st world problems...?

Gantz

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2007
What the hell man we gotta guess to know what your talking about?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Malt

Superior Member
Oct 29, 2013
Darkest Wales
[QUOTE="Gantz, post: 6239782]What the hell man we gotta guess to know what your talking about?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

It's a car in GTA V..

Oct 4, 2013
alright people its a GTA V game i ment to put it in the GTA section but i made a mistake and as for the Adder when i bought mine it was slow for some reason like really my bmw wasnt much slower then it but when i turned the game off and turned it back on later it was fast the way it should be. I guess the speed of the cars rely on the servers or something.

Kydosan

Forum Elder
Apr 3, 2007
[QUOTE="ThaDon187, post: 6239649]I just paid a million dollars for this car and it doesnt even go fast.The looks are alright buy why one million for something so slow. Just a heads up if you looking for something fast do not pick this car.[/QUOTE]

In the single player? One spawns a few blocks down the road from Michael's house if so, no need to buy it.

Oct 4, 2013
[QUOTE="Kydosan, post: 6241097]In the single player? One spawns a few blocks down the road from Michael's house if so, no need to buy it.[/QUOTE]

no i bought it online multi player

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
The Buggatti is by no means slow what so ever and when maxed out with the all top expensive upgrades at S.A CUSTOMES

It is the fastest car in the game period, the only car faster than that is the cop cars and that is because modern cop cars are build for speed

and all gta games had always made cop cars the fastest ever

The only thing the Buggatti is missing is the spoiler that should pop up to reduce speed. It should had been part of the car, just like the adjustable roof option you have in convertables

A holding down of the right button on the D-pad to make the spoiler come up and help reduce speed when turning corners and passing vehicles

It is a thing R* missed on and it is part of the buggatti as much as the speed and power it has under the hood. It just feels naked without it's key slow down feature

miamiman

Master Guru
Dec 20, 2006
I'd say the Entiy XF seems to have better acceleration than the Adder, even though the stats say otherwise. That being said, the Adder has more top speed. Fastest I was going according to my stats was in an Adder.

I get what he's saying though. Something about the Adder just doesn't feel or sound fast in this game.