Advent Children Complete trailer

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[ame="http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43753.html"]Gametrailers.com - Final Fantasy VII: AC Complete - TGS 2008: Japanese Trek Trailer HD[/ame]

=)
god i love FFVII

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="Idenowhereiam, post: 0]Hey byou how does one get this BRD with the demo?![/quote]

it's not available for preorder yet
i imagine it will be in the new year

Jun 13, 2008
I suppose I always did feel like Advent Children went by way too much so hopefully the pacing, and more scenes in Advent Children Complete is going to be a bigger blast for me.

As much as I loved AC, I'm hoping this will make any complaints I have for it a thing of the past :3

So when's this coming out in the US? Is it known yet? 'Cause I don't know Jap som importing is out.. >.>

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="triggap, post: 0]I suppose I always did feel like Advent Children went by way too much so hopefully the pacing, and more scenes in Advent Children Complete is going to be a bigger blast for me.

As much as I loved AC, I'm hoping this will make any complaints I have for it a thing of the past :3

So when's this coming out in the US? Is it known yet? 'Cause I don't know Jap som importing is out.. >.>[/quote]

the Japanese release of ACC has english language support :) i think that covers both dub and sub

Jun 13, 2008
[QUOTE="Byoushinn, post: 0]the Japanese release of ACC has english language support :) i think that covers both dub and sub[/quote]

lol +rep for that hope provoking hope. Would be the best news ever if true.

I just might be looking at my first import ever now ^^

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Byoushinn, post: 0]the Japanese release of ACC has english language support :) i think that covers both dub and sub[/quote]

I thought Blu-Ray movies were region locked though !! :confused:

Also I love how they extended the Zack part..and also how the character model has been updated to include things like the scar from Crisis Core !! :D

I hope they completely replace his character model throughout the movie cause I always thought that he looked like a bit of a beefcake when he lumbers out the chapel door at the end of the original version..lol, also give more lines to Red XIII !!

B

BioSonic

[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 0]I thought Blu-Ray movies were region locked though !! :confused:

Also I love how they extended the Zack part..and also how the character model has been updated to include things like the scar from Crisis Core !! :D

I hope they completely replace his character model throughout the movie cause I always thought that he looked like a bit of a beefcake when he lumbers out the chapel door at the end of the original version..lol, also give more lines to Red XIII !![/quote]

You thought (mostly) wrong. Most blu-rays are not region locked.

Jun 13, 2008
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 0]Loved AC. But what exactly is this? Blu-Ray version with extra cutscenes?[/quote]

Extra scenes inserted in and in some cases, some scenes redone if I remember correctly.. You should look at the trailer on the OP if you haven't since I believe its mostly scenes not in AC or redone anyway.

R

Rapture

[QUOTE="triggap, post: 0]Extra scenes inserted in and in some cases, some scenes redone if I remember correctly.. You should look at the trailer on the OP if you haven't since I believe its mostly scenes not in AC or redone anyway.[/quote]

Isn't only available in Japan?

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 0]Isn't only available in Japan?[/quote]

currently yes, with a final fantasy xiii demo bundled it will be available
but the japanese release has english dub on

Jun 13, 2008
[QUOTE="Rapture, post: 0]Isn't only available in Japan?[/quote]

Imports baby. Imports! :) lol God bless how far technology as a whole has come that joe-smoe can buy stuff from the other end of the planet without paying a limb and waiting for weeks upon weeks.

Toorok

Apprentice
Jul 6, 2005
Well, it could always be region locked (the demo i mean), that would be a bit of a bummer. They didn't say it isn't. Love the movie and this will a purchase when it releases in Europe. Knowing square this will be around the summer of 2010, without a European demo off course.

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="daLa, post: 0]So will this movie have like some unreleased movie content?

Because I have the Japanese DVD and I don't know if this is worth being bought on blu-ray disc.[/quote]

yeah thats the whole point of COMPLETE, it's got a healthy amount (over half an hour) of new movie in there

@toorok, the demo is on a seperate Blu Ray disc, therefore, no region locks.