After a long wait, uncharted at last

ps3isthebestobe

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
So i first became aware of uncharted over a year ago when i had just bought my ps3 and saw it in the shops...It looked lush then and it turned out to be an awsome exclusive for the ps3

After a years long wait i finally bought the game after never getting around to get it among many other titles i still have to try out. The graphics are sooo juicy i wish all games were made with this sort of inspiration, you can just tell every room and obstacle is just very well layed out, for a 2 year old game this is still a must have title so just letting people know this is my favourite game on the ps3 to date (keep in mind i am still yet to play exclusives like heavenly sword, mgs4 etc)

zoidy84

Forum Elder
Feb 3, 2009
Plymouth, UK
isn't it funny how when a company release a statement about a new game, sales of the old game go through the roof. Its a classic marketing technique i know (like getting a call saying last years stock is now 50% off, when in truth its the same thing just a different angle to get you to buy) ... just seems like loads of people are going in for this game at the same time that Uncharted 2 is in the news!

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
It's the way it is. If Dead Rising 1 get's released AFTER Dead Rising 2 on the PS3, watch the sales spike.

on Uncharted, well done on the pick up, definitely worth a few play through's the trophies will keep you going a while.

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="karbineftw, post: 0]Your about 1.5 years late. Sorrry[/quote]

It's NEVER too late to play Uncharted.

ps3isthebestobe

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
yeah thats for sure, and its never too late to post this thread considering there is the slightest chance it will motivate others to buy it =money for sonys

oh yeah btw this game is utterly stunning in some places, and whoever said the xbox pushes better textures, there are textures in this game more complex and eye popping than anything ive seen on the 360

Sep 10, 2005
I started uncharted again to get the trophies,And it was like i saw it for a 1st time lol
This game looks awesome its a high res texture fest.And its so fun to play.Its easily one of the best tittles in any system .Its a MUST buy for everyone.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="kopkiwi, post: 0]It's the way it is. If Dead Rising 1 get's released AFTER Dead Rising 2 on the PS3, watch the sales spike.

on Uncharted, well done on the pick up, definitely worth a few play through's the trophies will keep you going a while.[/quote]

do you mean if Dead Rising 1 is released after the NEWS of DR2? or the actual game?? If they dont release it before Dead Rising 2, i dont think they ever will...

We never got Saints Row either

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 0]do you mean if Dead Rising 1 is released after the NEWS of DR2? or the actual game?? If they dont release it before Dead Rising 2, i dont think they ever will...

We never got Saints Row either[/quote]

Ahhhh the first one :lol:

If they were to release Dead Rising now, and then announce Dead Rising 2, the sales figures would go up. Obviously this isn't going to happen cause we already no of DR2, but it's the best example I could think of.

Jan 14, 2009
[QUOTE="zoidy84, post: 0]yeah never too late to pick up a past gem, i know people just starting Final Fantasy 1 and thats seriously old skool![/quote]

What? I wonder never they played any newer game? Oh God they are seriously playing catch-up ain't they? :lol:

asonda

Apprentice
Mar 26, 2007
UK
www.asonda.co.uk
Uncharted, I wanted when it came out, I played the demo and loved it. I thought of it as a bit of a similar thing to Tomb Raider, I'm probabley wrong but hey.

Uncharted is only about £17 now, so I'm going to order it too :)

EDIT: on Amazon.co.uk, it's £9.25...:mrgreen:

ank69

Superior Member
Nov 9, 2007
no it dosent always work like that ... i was always going to play/buy uncharted just never got around to it, but have heard nothing but good things about it ... u dnt see mgs 3, cod 3 going through the roof or spiking so you say just because a newer one is coming out

B

BlinkisBack

I bought it, beat it, and returned for a full refund the next day from Gamestop. Good but very short.

cyankee1

Apprentice
Sep 9, 2007
I actually found I got about 25hrs of gameplay with it on my platinum trophy hunt. I went through it three times and never got bored of it. I was late buying mine too by about a year! But I bought it and will keep it in my collection.

Very nice purchase. Have fun!