Again... The Shop

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
Sorry to make another thread regarding the shop, but I think we need a few changes. Many people do not know too much about how it works, and are ignored by mods/admins when they ask. I have several questions/suggestions.

1, Which members are in charge of the shop, who should we contact about adding new icons?

2, Can we have a set date(s) in which the shop is updated with the new icons posted in the "add icons to the store" thread. Say the 1st or everymonth or every other Monday or something, just so us users know, because icons keep getting left, and it takes people complaining before they are added. If we have a set date it will stop the complaining.

3, Can we have a set of rules as to what icons get added? I spent over 2 hours making icons which never got added. No Mod told me after I posted them that they wasn't allowed, it took someone asking why they wasn't added until I got told. If we had rules, then I would have understood and not wasted my time.

This isn't a diss on the staff of the forum, get me suggesting a few small things that would improve it. Thanks for reading.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Nekon and ajrobin currently are the shop clerks. With that said, I think your right in making sure that each month new icons get added right away to avoid complaining of members etc.

Also again your right about there being no indication of rules of how icons get added and even more so how they are going to be purchased. I'll talk with the two people mentioned later on in the day about this.

Mist

Super Elite
Mar 5, 2007
Thanks for understanding how we feel Uncool, glad you agree with some of my points. Another thing about the NHL/NFL icons I made is this - If a user is prepared to make the icons shouldn't the staff add them? they are game related, and as long as a user is willing to make all teams if they want 1 or 2, then I don't see a problem? is it just the staff not wanting to upload them?

I wanted a Ducks icon, so I made the whole league, I don't mind that. If someone wants a soccer team, say Arsenal, then they have to make the whole premier league. I do not see the problem with that rule. What do you think?

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Mist, post: 0]Thanks for understanding how we feel Uncool, glad you agree with some of my points. Another thing about the NHL/NFL icons I made is this - If a user is prepared to make the icons shouldn't the staff add them? they are game related, and as long as a user is willing to make all teams if they want 1 or 2, then I don't see a problem? is it just the staff not wanting to upload them?

I wanted a Ducks icon, so I made the whole league, I don't mind that. If someone wants a soccer team, say Arsenal, then they have to make the whole premier league. I do not see the problem with that rule. What do you think?[/quote]
I know I was thinking of how some members would like more custom icons like this, I'll contact Morph on this as well.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
Sorry for the delay I forgot to say it. Essentially what he told me was that for the meantime, he will handle the addition of icons around the 31st of each month. At least thats what I remembered any way lol.

S

SnowHawk

how come i can't buy icons
every time i choose a category it takes me back to the main page (i'm using the ps3 browser)
please tell me what the dealio is :(

S

SnowHawk

i've got over 3000 points and i can't even few the icons everytime i press the link it takes me back to home page