Akward moments

DangerousMali

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
[QUOTE="SnakeDevil, post: 0]

[/quote]

LMAO every single time

but i have cured the fist bump trouble

if they put out a fist bump i slap at it lightly for teh lols and same the other way round

cupra777

Elite Member
Dec 22, 2008
1) we were on holiday in some place in uk (god nose where it was) we went down a pathway kinda thing to luk fo a chippy (was dark) now we had never been there before so i started walking down the middle & hit my gentleman's aera as i walked into a bench

2) got drunk @ the age of 5 -
my nan made a trifle half had alchol in (for mum nd my nan) and half didint have alchol (for me)
now i went toilet nd washed my hands (awww wot a gd lil boi u mite b thinking) until i went into de utensil droor and got a spoon & started eating the alchol side (whos a gd boi now haha) and my mum came in to see why i took so long on de toilet & she saw me asleep wid my head in de trifle

richie217

Power Overwhelming
Dec 10, 2008
CEO of our company was positioned interstate but moved to our branch to "help us with some teething problems" (we were taken over by my current employer about 6months previous). The CEO had also just seperated from his wife and we had noticed our accounts lady and the CEO getting rather flirty with each other in the lead up to these events. Colleague (and personal friend) and myself were in the kitchen one morning discussing (read: gossiping) about the situation rather loudly when in walks CEO :oops:.

Ended up in both colleague and myself having one on one interviews with the CEO so he could "clear up the air". Poor ******* was probably more embarassed than the two of us put together.

Rolovis

Superior Member
Sep 28, 2007
I was talking with my mom and that commercial for KY lube came on. I just kinda stopped for a second, and my jaw hung open...

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="saleenf5, post: 0]prof comin josh[/quote]

she is certainly above peng standards
looks like a girl i went to school with called paris

zoidy84

Forum Elder
Feb 3, 2009
Plymouth, UK
i have missed out on this proof?

The worst moment i've had was a couple of years ago, me and the Mrs are at it in my mums house and then she came back. So she is saying the usual "im back" and "are you home". So i'm ignoring her obviously but then she asks if i want a sandwich and starts coming up the stairs. Well were doing it on a window sill in the upstairs lounge so i have to start to talking to her to stop her coming up the stairs and catching us.

it was so uncomfortable trying to maintain your rythm and talk to your mum at the same time, lol!

joshuam

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2008
[QUOTE="zoidy84, post: 0]i have missed out on this proof?

The worst moment i've had was a couple of years ago, me and the Mrs are at it in my mums house and then she came back. So she is saying the usual "im back" and "are you home". So i'm ignoring her obviously but then she asks if i want a sandwich and starts coming up the stairs. Well were doing it on a window sill in the upstairs lounge so i have to start to talking to her to stop her coming up the stairs and catching us.

it was so uncomfortable trying to maintain your rythm and talk to your mum at the same time, lol![/quote]

ive done that while i was at my gf's and my mum rang me and i couldnt leave it otherwise she keep ringing
i didnt wanna stop so i just talked to her :lol:

and yes the proof has vanished

Dragonfly

Teh Spamfather
Jan 13, 2009
[QUOTE="clean515, post: 0]Haha my family also always talks about me as a kid and jokes about i always had a hard on. :(

My cousin even got this pic of me on the toilet taking a #2 and you can just see my little man up in the air hard as a mountain.[/quote]
that doesn't sound right. :snicker
[QUOTE="SnakeDevil, post: 0]

[/quote]
i haz teh same very often but usually i dont crash into them, we just keep moving the same way for about 7 times! :lol:

zoidy84

Forum Elder
Feb 3, 2009
Plymouth, UK
i tell ya mate, it didn't go down well with the MRS either, her asking if its helping me while im talking to my mum, really ruined the moment ... well momentarily anyway ;)

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
[QUOTE="Dragonfly, post: 0]

i haz teh same very often but usually i dont crash into them, we just keep moving the same way for about 7 times! :lol:[/quote]

Likewise pal and I don't like it. >.<

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Xraein, post: 0]Likewise pal and I don't like it. >.<[/quote]
i usually just stop moving an kinda jestur you first lol

SO anyone got any ways to stop an awkward moment??

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
When I was young (9) and naive I went up to an Asian teenager in a mall and started speaking jibberish to him imitating an Asian language (well to me it was). I walked away but he followed me and started speaking back at me. That really put me in my place lol and it was awkward for me. That served me right.

Feb 16, 2007
[QUOTE="DangerousMali, post: 0]LMAO every single time

but i have cured the fist bump trouble

if they put out a fist bump i slap at it lightly for teh lols and same the other way round[/quote]
I always feel like an idiot misfit whenever it happens.

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
Hanging out with my friends in a club and listening to this awesome Dj from 12 to 4 a.m. once, one girl we know was around with us too and since I was tired, I wanted to leave. Found out she was leaving too and she said she could give me a ride back home. On the way to the car, she rushed ahead like 10m from me and I was like "WTF? I'm not chasing you around, I'm hammered :snicker ". Anyway, after she slowed down and caught up with her, she said that she was sorry that she saw her ex and it she was embarrassed to see him because she did it for the first time with him, this and that. "Ok...so...?", I though. Then came the question: "Do you think I'm pretty?". It was one of those questions you never see coming and catch you with your guard down. "Uh..................yeah of course, you're pretty!" (she's pretty average-ugly to be honest). She kept asking "You really think so?" in a flirty tone, and I kept freaking out. In the car, she didn't stop telling me about how much one of her friends liked me and was so sorry when she left back to the States and couldn't tell me. "Oh, shame", I said trying to make an effort to make a tone like I cared. She kept trying to flirt, though I cut her wings every time.

I swear, if she dared to put her hand on my knee, I would've jumped out the window with the car running. Now every time I go out I try to avoid her and I always find her around. She always wants me to go with her to a bar or pub and I have to brush her off my shoulder. Damn, there really should be hooker bars for ladies. What can't she see that I don't give a crap and I'm with someone else? Women be women when they're stubborn, gee.