All Points Bulletin, (What GTA4 online should've been)

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
that game might be the sole reason i buy a 360 and subcribe to live(if its not free by that time)...i've been following this game ever since the concept pics where out. i also remember the target render ppl saw and thought that was what GTA was goin to be.

hopefully this is a case of MS and timed exclusiviity, i rmember them saying they were open minded when it came to putting the game on other hardwares

Endless_Echo

Space Cowboy
Jan 18, 2008
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 0]that game might be the sole reason i buy a 360 and subcribe to live(if its not free by that time)...i've been following this game ever since the concept pics where out. i also remember the target render ppl saw and thought that was what GTA was goin to be.

hopefully this is a case of MS and timed exclusiviity, i rmember them saying they were open minded when it came to putting the game on other hardwares[/quote]

It's 360 exclusive? According to GT it's on PC, PS3, and 360...

Sep 4, 2006
Pittsburgh PA
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 0]that game might be the sole reason i buy a 360 and subcribe to live(if its not free by that time)...i've been following this game ever since the concept pics where out. i also remember the target render ppl saw and thought that was what GTA was goin to be.

hopefully this is a case of MS and timed exclusiviity, i rmember them saying they were open minded when it came to putting the game on other hardwares[/quote]

did you read somewhere that its exclusive? on gametrailers it says its multiplat and its EA(another sign pointing towards multiplat)

hope they can pull this off. i remember watching vids of GTA4 online thinking it was gonna be great and for some reason it jus felt like a mess. i think this type of game is easier said than done. good luck to EA on this 1.

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]It's 360 exclusive? According to GT it's on PC, PS3, and 360...[/quote]

it says ea games at the end of the trailer so i highly doubt its a exclusive

fuzzypumpkins

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2005
The Burgh
[QUOTE="Endless_Echo, post: 0]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/pax-09-apb/56227

I think this looks really fun, if it doesn't lag; the customization looks awesome too.

Btw, anyone notice the rising of abbreviated game titles? Better for txtorz lol

Anyway, I think if you could grab some friends, dress in pimpin' suits and rob a bank, would be pretty bad-*** :D[/quote]

endless, haven't seen you in a while :)

ABP looks like an awesome game, multiplayer looks like crackdown mixed with gta.

Rauland

Apprentice
Aug 1, 2008
This game looks "all right" and the graphics look okay (probably played on super powerful PC's with the graphics settings maxed out).

But EA's making it, so it's automatic bad.

hood

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2005
[QUOTE="Rauland, post: 0]This game looks "all right" and the graphics look okay (probably played on super powerful PC's with the graphics settings maxed out).

But EA's making it, so it's automatic bad.[/quote]

And rockstar did better i played gta online about 3 times and never put the game back in my ps3 again. EA may have a bad rep here but they can make a decent game

Alastor Mused

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2008
[QUOTE="Rauland, post: 0]But EA's making it, so it's automatic bad.[/quote]
Realtime Worlds is making it. So next time you diss someone make sure you know who you're dissing. Also EA has really stepped up their game and released a ton of quality products now.

It's currently PC only (for now at least). They don't mind making it for PS3 and 360 but they want it released and up and running before they do. This game had a lot of technical hurdles to overcome. Not cus of graphics or anything like that. It's the innovative 100 to 100k player link. What happens is you play in a city with 100 other people but it's dynamically linked to the 100k other players in the world. People get matched up dynamically so everyone is active and having fun. It allows them to create a cost efficient server setup so you don't pay monthly fees.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
gta4 sucks..I hate it..it would of been better online if my points didn't reset every ****ing time..and if there was an autosave feature..maybe that wouldn't be a problem at all...now how would have this game been better? if it was in san andreas or if it had EVERYTHING san andreas had, features wise...that game was an rpg without its consequental elements....but no, they had to take out those things..they made it boring...and dull..good story..but boring gameplay and features..hopefully the next one will be like san andreas or set in san andreas..it's the best gta..it's the godfather, the king, the entity, the universe of gta

Roman007

Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2007
I didn't see car damage...maybe i missed it, but that would make it pretty sweet, I like the look and the cops and robbers. But the question then is, how will like 5 cops take on 95 robbers when I see alot of people going to be robbers. If I get it, I'll probably be a cop, play beastie boys Sabatoge the whole time I play

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
The graphics on that game look immense, and I reckon that would definitely top all of the Grand Theft Auto's if that game was a GTA game. Does look a lot like the GTA series, but you can see where EA have made it slightly more better with the graphics and the running abilities.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
[QUOTE="L1nux K1ng, post: 0]The graphics on that game look immense, and I reckon that would definitely top all of the Grand Theft Auto's if that game was a GTA game. Does look a lot like the GTA series, but you can see where EA have made it slightly more better with the graphics and the running abilities.[/quote]

Erm EA haven't made it slightly better. They are only publishing it.

Also gta4 looks awesome maxed out on pc like this probably is.

Sep 11, 2007
Philly
[QUOTE="Roman007, post: 0]I didn't see car damage...maybe i missed it, but that would make it pretty sweet, I like the look and the cops and robbers. But the question then is, how will like 5 cops take on 95 robbers when I see alot of people going to be robbers. If I get it, I'll probably be a cop, play beastie boys Sabatoge the whole time I play[/quote]

you read my mind hahaha. it's all i was thinking about whenever i saw the cops in the trailer. the song has to at least be on the soundtrack, it's too perfect.