Always looking for new video game writers

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
If you want to join the team, and come behind the scenes, then we're always on the lookout for new writers.

We don't have a massive team of editors, so yeah, you do have to be able to write otherwise we'd get nothing done with editing.

The content team are a great bunch of guys. We're all massive PlayStation enthusiasts and you get to know more about the industry, see all the secret embargoed information and get to hone your writing skills in front of a large audience.

If you wanted to give it a shot, then all we ask is that you grab a PlayStation-related story from the web and submit it to [email protected]

We'll check it out and get back to you.

We're after people who can commit to at least writing a few stories on a weekly basis in their own time.

Similarly, anyone who can help out in any way would be welcome. Whether that's helping keep our database up-to-date, uploading trailers to YouTube whenever they can, or talking about the latest games on our podcast.

Jul 20, 2017
England
Hi!

Just bumping this. If you can write, or help in any way on the site please get in touch - even if you're someone who is on the web all the time and spots breaking news. We also have games that we can't review because we don't have enough staff. And event invites (paid for) that we can't always get to. If you can help at all, we'd be delighted to have you on the team.

Sep 17, 2005
Hi there,

Curious if you guys are still looking for video game writers? My name is Justin Pinter. If you dig through the old PSU archives you'll see I used to be a journalist for the site many years ago when we first launched PSU.com (merged PS3portal.com and PS3Land together).

I currently work full-time, but might be interested in helping write features for the website on my free time.

I used to be an avid forum member as well, but it's gone through so many updates / changes, it's doubtful my username is still around. I think it was NoUseMercenary.