Animal Marriage

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
So, what do you think? yay or nay

for me it's a BIG NAY.

Seriously what's wrong with people these days? a story I heard about this topic was a girl married her dog, which is not something new.. so, can someone explain to me what is point of such marriage? why marry an animal, and even celebrate the wedding as if it's a normal wedding. I know everyone has every right to live their life the way they want, but not like that eww.. it doesn't even make a sence

For me, the people who marry their pets, are just kind of sick freaky weirdo whatever! they should stay in a mental hospital and keep away as much as possible from those poor animals!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

LM-93

Elite Member
Aug 27, 2008
Cleethorpes
Completely agree Mj haha, I think 'no' is the obvious answer and I think unless anybody here is married to an animal; it's the only one you're gonna get...

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
[QUOTE="Lebowski, post: 6322390]Why do people marry their anime character pillows? That's fucking weird.[/QUOTE]

Because they have no life.

I'm wondering do they cuddle at night? what about their kids? half human and half animal with four legs? Disgusting.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="Xraein, post: 6322039]So, what do you think? yay or nay

for me it's a BIG NAY.

Seriously what's wrong with people these days? a story I heard about this topic was a girl married her dog, which is not something new.. so, can someone explain to me what is point of such marriage? why marry an animal, and even celebrate the wedding as if it's a normal wedding. I know everyone has every right to live their life the way they want, but not like that eww.. it doesn't even make a sence

For me, the people who marry their pets, are just kind of sick freaky weirdo whatever! they should stay in a mental hospital and keep away as much as possible from those poor animals!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

We should start throwing intolerant and judgmental people into jail! Who knows what they might end up doing roaming around on their own? Seeing the error in their ways?

:p

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
[QUOTE="sylar, post: 6322613]if i married a monkey and i caught it shagging another monkey, i'd go ape![/quote]

lmfao!