Another COD4 help thread

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I was wondering if some of you COD4 elites could tell me how too complete
1.the master chef challenge-the one were you have to kill enemies with a cooked grenade

2.airborne-were you have too get a two kill streak while in midair

Now the first one seems pretty obvious,pull the pin on a nade,throw,blow up enemy and repeat.I have killed at least 20 people with nades,but the master chef challenge doesn't move,am I doing something wrong here?
Now the 2nd one is a trip,how do you kill two people after jumping,it's not like Michael Jordan is on the battlefield.I thought maybe 2 kills while falling,but seems impossible.
I spent a good 15 minutes trying to google it,but only hit brick walls.Thanks for the help

XD

Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
master chef is when you let the grenade cook for a while and then throwing it.
The other i have no clue.

Dec 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
master chef u need 1 kill then i think its 10 kills then i think 30 kills? may be wrong. Just equip frag, hold the fire button for 2 sec or so to cook it. If it kills someone well u now have a cooked grenade kill.

for airborne, just keep jumping. If you get 2 kills in a row while u were in the air shooting then itll give u it.

I hit stage 2 of prestige mode in like the first week and half the game was out. Decided to stop there, and ive got almost all of my challenges completed once again. Only reason im not continuing on persuit of all prestige ranks is bc i dont want to keep losing my golden uzi. :p

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="papaintballer, post: 0]master chef u need 1 kill then i think its 10 kills then i think 30 kills? may be wrong. Just equip frag, hold the fire button for 2 sec or so to cook it. If it kills someone well u now have a cooked grenade kill.

for airborne, just keep jumping. If you get 2 kills in a row while u were in the air shooting then itll give u it.[/quote]

I have blindly thrown so many nades,and gotten many kills doing it,but master chef doesn't move

OH!! I just remebered that you jump higher on Old school,that must be it

Dec 23, 2007
www.myspace.com
yes the modes with higher jumps are easier to get it. U have to hold the grenade though, so it cooks. grenades have a 3-5 second delay, hold it so that when u throw it, it explodes as soon as it hits the ground. Its all about timing.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="papaintballer, post: 0]yes the modes with higher jumps are easier to get it. U have to hold the grenade though, so it cooks. grenades have a 3-5 second delay, hold it so that when u throw it, it explodes as soon as it hits the ground. Its all about timing.[/quote]Oh alright,I will give that a try.Made more sense after you explained it.:-D

Sep 7, 2007
cook the grenade then throw - that easy ......obviously people are saying that in this thread but I wanted to add a little two cents......i got the other challenge through this - in the pipeline level where you can get in the above building for the perfect sniper point.......there are little cross beams you can walk on and get kind of in the middle of the room ... this is perfect you shooting fools running through the bottom portion of the warehouse....I completed the challenge from standing on top of of of dem as it seemed to register me being in mid air.....good luck with that.....but the first challenge is the easy one simply cook a grenade and get the kill......but the funnest challenge has to be cooking the grenade and not throwing it....killing yourself and the enemy (or two) good luck with your challenges dude

B

bizzyhoody

some challenges can be right bummers lol ...seems like your trying to hard to do the challenges ... just play the game and theyll complete as you go trust