Another Developer jumps on the PS3 bandwagon.

Redrider

Forum Guru
May 14, 2006
Yes folks despite all the launch “doom and gloom” another developer speaks highly of the PS3 and Sony support just two days ago with the announcement of a new title:

Press Release:

"Crotone, Italy, 7th December 2007. - Leading game developer, Twelve Interactive has announced that it has become a PlayStation 3 (PS3) official developer. “We are very excited about working on such an incredible machine like the PS3”, commented Giuseppe Crugliano, Managing Director and founder of Twelve Interactive. “Our next project, (an undisclosed Sci-Fi action game for Next-Gen consoles), will benefit from the tremendous power of the machine, presenting us with limitless creativity/ideas. We are also confident about the great Sony support offered, that already has helped our company to improve our current title, Crash Dummy Vs The Evil D-Troit on PSP and PS2.”

http://www.psu.com/node/5833

Btw have you seen PSU.com lately? Wow!!! :D

Redrider

Forum Guru
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="BonafideZulu, post: 0]Good to hear things like this.[/quote]

Indeed it is as Sony support is bashed all the time and developers are excited bringing new gaming elements not possible before with new titles to the platform.

Coffin87

Superior Member
Sep 28, 2006
www.ps3-talk.de
this is good news, but i'm actually more interested in games that are about to get launched - not game companies that just decided to do a game for ps3 which will take at least 3 months before we get to know the title of the game and 3 more months to see the first trailer ...

i've waited so long, i just can't anymore ..

Danny Dan

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
"...current title, Crash Dummy Vs The Evil D-Troit on PSP and PS2."
Never played those games, any good?

this is good news, but i'm actually more interested in games that are about to get launched - not game companies that just decided to do a game for ps3 which will take at least 3 months before we get to know the title of the game and 3 more months to see the first trailer ...

i've waited so long, i just can't anymore ..
Man I'm with ya, I wanted it to be like 2008 already with all the PS3 games...

Redrider

Forum Guru
May 14, 2006
Here is the rest of the article for those that asked about this studio. Interesting to note that this is an EU based company and this multi-platform developer’s work that has received positive recognition. Keep in mind that this was announced only two days ago (after the to market lunches).

Btw like most PS3 titles this one is not going to be released for some time but it’s good to hear about more new stuff like this in the pipeline that will keep the games flowing in. ;) Content for the PS3 will not be an issue for long.

About Twelve Interactive

Italy based Twelve Interactive, is a vibrant, young and forward looking development company. Founded in 2003 by Giuseppe Crugliano, the company after only three years succeeded to one of the top 3 game development companies in Italy, thanks to Crash Dummy Vs The Evil D-Troit, the first Italian production to be published world-wide on 5 different platforms. Crash Dummy, in fact, will hit the shelves during 2007 on various formats like Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Sony PSP, Sony Playstation2 and PC. The game will be distributed by Oxygen Interactive (Wii,PSP,DS), Lexicon Entertainment (PS2,PC) and Playten Interactive (PC Russia Territories). Twelve Interactive is currently working on a Next Gen Title, Starblaze – Ultimate Battle, an incredible futuristic game, with a deep story, capturing gameplay, incredible worlds, aliens, cyborgs and giant Robots for Wii, PSP, DS, Vista, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Behind this great activity, in the past three years the company has partnered with various companies, like EA Italia, Vodafone, H3G, Virtools, Vicious Cycle, Nexgen Studio, Schanz International Consultants."

Redrider

Forum Guru
May 14, 2006
[QUOTE="Loudninja, post: 0]Yeah they are making it for the PS3 and than they are porting it[/quote]

Yes if the title is not going to be a PS3 exclusive then we want development on the PS3 and then ported to other platforms.;) Multiplatform titles that we have seen so far have been the other way around and to not take advantage of what the PS3 can do.