Any Donkey Coung Country Returns sales/promos?

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
[EDIT] Oops, I know, I misspelled 'Kong' I guess I was thinking of the word 'Country' when I wrote it.[/edit]

If you are anything like me then you are really anticipating this game; for me this is a great game to play with the misses. So the purpose is just to keep one another informed of any promos/discounts for the release.

So far I'm only aware of these 2:
- GameStop: you get a wii remote storing-bag shaped like a banana peel.
- Amazon (NA): $2 off plus free-shipping.

Now those are both kindda lame for me, so I'm hoping we get a nice deal by its release date. Anyone knows of a good deal?

Last edited:

Avrum

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2006
Nothing I know of so far. Keep an eye on cheapassgamer in case any retailers decide to do some in store promotions for it. That's what I'm doing.

robvandam111

Master Poster
Mar 11, 2010
Miami, Fl
[QUOTE="mikeghtmare, post: 5275442]thanks, I'll keep an eye at cheapassgamer too. If I catch anything I'll make sure to post it here for everyone.

FYI,
TechBargains has it for $44.44 and free-shipping. http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/231417?r1=1

Anyone knows how much new Wii games cost at Costco?[/QUOTE]

Not sure from Costco, but I go to Sam's club and video games there are 5-10 bucks cheaper. Their system should be the same as Sam's.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
Not sure about sales, but this game is THE BEST DK game to date. Hands done, second to none. Will try to have at least a review and some pics up later this afternoon.

mikeghtmare

Elite Member
Dec 20, 2006
Costco has it for like $6 cheaper but they didn't have it on the store, at least not the one I go to. They have it online, but I decided for Amazon which is about the same price plus I got free shipping and 2 day delivery for trying their 'Prime' service.
Should get it just in time for the Thanksgiving break =)