Any Elder Scrolls Online players here?

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
Been playing this the past few weeks and I really like it a lot. I've played a lot of FFXIV but I really like the more direct control feel of the combat in this gamer. I mean it's essentially the same but feels different. Plus it incorporates things I loved from previous ES games like stealth, stealing and assassinations. :D

Anyone else play it?

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
[QUOTE="Survival Horror, post: 6519192]I saw a friend playing that, but i really cant understand its gameplay. Is like Oblivion or Skyrim with online players ?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. It's an MMO in the ES world. It has tonnes of content and lore and is also fully voiced. In a few months they're bringing 'One Tamriel' which is basically where all the zones scale to your level so like with Skyrim and the older games, you can go anywhere and not be gated by your level. It's an MMO but you can play it as a single player experience and they're making changes to further advance the ability to play solo. I loved Skyrim but it is a very isolated experience, ESO is nice in that regard as you'll be solo adventuring and suddenly some other dude will roll up and help you kill the mob you're fighting.