Anybody else like Kill Confirmed game mode?

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I ignored it and played TDM since I jumped into the MP but once I played one game of Kill Confirmed I was hooked almost instantly. I like that game mode and have been playing it for about a hour now. Anybody else a fan of this game mode?

S

Soldier 95B

I like it. I suck at it. It's extremely fast paced. I don't play it often. I like it though.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
[QUOTE="Soldier 95B, post: 5712060]I like it. I suck at it. It's extremely fast paced. I don't play it often. I like it though.[/QUOTE]

That's why I like it because its fast pace. It isnt just running around killing guys you gotta collect and in most cases use team work to get the dogtags.

Anubis79

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2008
All I play is the Mercenary mode which is TDM + Kill Confirmed. It has to be one of the best modes I've ever played. Once I start grouping up with my MW2 buddies we're going to bounce between TDM and KC.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
I'd play it a hell of a lot more if there was a hardcore version.

I really enjoy it though. There are far less people just sitting in corners. My k/d ratio is far better in this mode than any other, because Im good in a fire fight, but die a lot to corner campers since I play rather aggressively.

Anubis79

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2008
There is a hardcore version, I'm almost 100% sure of that. I'm not near my PS3 so I can't just flip it on and check, but I believe it was near the bottom of the Hardcore playlist section...maybe 2nd or 3rd from last.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
[QUOTE="Anubis79, post: 5712328]There is a hardcore version, I'm almost 100% sure of that. I'm not near my PS3 so I can't just flip it on and check, but I believe it was near the bottom of the Hardcore playlist section...maybe 2nd or 3rd from last.[/QUOTE]

There is an unfortunate lack of hardcore modes. No hardcore sabotage, no hardcore CTF, no hardcore free for all, no hardcore Defender, no hardcore Kill confirmed, no hardcore mosh pit (which is all I ever played in MW2.)

Im not at my ps3 either, but if I remember correctly the only hardcore modes are, Team Deathmatch, Demolition, Domination, Search and Destroy, and I cant remember the fifth one. Team Tactical maybe?

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
[QUOTE="Kakihara_Anjo, post: 5712350]There is an unfortunate lack of hardcore modes. No hardcore sabotage, no hardcore CTF, no hardcore free for all, no hardcore Defender, no hardcore Kill confirmed, no hardcore mosh pit (which is all I ever played in MW2.)

Im not at my ps3 either, but if I remember correctly the only hardcore modes are, Team Deathmatch, Demolition, Domination, Search and Destroy, and I cant remember the fifth one. Team Tactical maybe?[/QUOTE]

They might be adding new modes in a future update just like they did with the HC modes in MW2 so you might get your wish.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
[QUOTE="Anubis79, post: 5712539]There IS Hardcore Kill Confirmed, I verified it when I was on earlier. It's in with all the other Hardcore modes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you were right. There is hardcore kill confirmed.

And I was wrong on my list. No Hardcore demolition.

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
Heh! And I haven't even tried it.

I'll make sure to give it a try when I get home tomorrow.

TA-Pa-Ta-Pa-Tapatalk

TDbank24

Master Guru
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
Kill confirmed is awesome. I've always been a fan of straight TDM though.

Kill confirmed is fun because you can play it two ways. Go all out for the dog tags to help your team win or camp the dog tags and pick people off and raise your k/d ratio. :D