Anyone find Heavenly Sword?

takuya

Superior Member
Dec 17, 2006
www.tupeck.com
I got a phone call on Tuesday evening saying that HS would be available Wednesday, but then I got another call today saying that it would be available tomorrow (Thursday). I looked all around for it today and no one had it yet. Called Gamestip up and they said it wouldnt be out until tomorrow, but a bunch of people are saying they were gonna pick it up today. Also, the release dates everywhere say the 12th....

Anyone pick it up anywhere? I am actually thinking of heading to Wally World and seeing if they have it right now...(just past midnight)

Jan 29, 2007
Today on September 12th, 2007, Ninja Theory's spectacular PS3 title Heavenly Sword was supposed to hit retails stores everywhere. However due to shipping errors (including all my local Gamestops) shipments have not been received.

The problem is a delay with the distributors and what was supposed to be a release today, won't actually happen until tomorrow.

According to GameRevolver.com, a Game Crazy representative spoke on the subject stating, "We received an email from corporate just a few moments ago that stated the game will not hit our stores until tomorrow morning after delivery. It would be safe to say that we won't have the title until mid-day tomorrow..."

For all of those who have Heavenly Sword pre-ordered or are looking to walk in a pick it up, try hitting up your local retail stores tomorrow afternoon and Heavenly Sword should be there waiting for you.
Link: http://www.psu.com/Heavenly-Sword-release-marked-by-shipping-errors-News--a0001303-p0.php

Jul 6, 2007
I got Heavenly Sword!!! They had it at Gameplay, a small video game store near my house. They sent a guy all the way to Fresno, 4 hour drive, to get the shipments. I got the game around 6:00pm pacific time. The game data install takes awhile.

TheSkeptik

Superior Member
Jul 29, 2007
[QUOTE="Thecam311, post: 0]They say its about 6 hours of gameplay. I'm certainly renting it. If I feel that it is worth a buy, i'll buy it. Otherwise, i'm not going to throw away 60 bucks.[/quote]

This better not only be 6 hours of game play. thats over 10 dollars an hour which would be horrible. Hopefully this time came from some swift Japanese gamer. They can do these games in half the time. J/k I really ope this game is longer though. Does it have any online matchmaking?

Z

zeonpilot

[QUOTE="JohnnyCakes, post: 0]I got Heavenly Sword!!! They had it at Gameplay, a small video game store near my house. They sent a guy all the way to Fresno, 4 hour drive, to get the shipments. I got the game around 6:00pm pacific time. The game data install takes awhile.[/QUOTE]

So you have to install it? Like pc? How long did that take?

Z

zeonpilot

[QUOTE="JohnnyCakes, post: 0]The install takes an agonizing 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

LOL Ok cool. I'll be getting it tomorrow for sure.

St0

Superior Member
May 9, 2007
Just received my copy a few hours ago. The game it fantastic, the animation and voice acting it top class. Only thing that's a bit disappointing is the framerate, it can get a little low at times but the awesome graphics easily make up for it

9/10 easily imo 8)

Shau - Kenshin

Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2005
I will have it after I get off work...... aaarrrggghhhhh!

Well, I get out of here at 2 PM EST....... and its 913 AM EST .....

C'mooooon 5 hrs ......... move like the wind....

Kratos12

Superior Member
Jan 22, 2007
Just got my copy. The fellow at GS said they received the shipment this morning. As I walked in he was still unpacking unpacking some boxes.

xythander

Apprentice
Sep 22, 2006
[QUOTE="Kamakzie, post: 0]ARGH only 6 hours of gameplay?[/quote]

roughly depending on how long you take. If you try to collect everything it will probably take you longer.

Jun 4, 2007
**** walmart doesn't have it, blockbuster, **** mother****er. I got to drive 20 miles to get this ****...**** that. I'll just wait, but some people will suffer Two's wrath in the meantime. On and off the site:twisted: