Anyone using the Facebook trophy share?

jaewest304

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2008
www.myspace.com
I just found the facebook app today under account managment and turned on the trophy sharing app....is anyone else using it? If so how does it tell the stories it talks about in the info?

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
It shows this if you get a trophy on your page, here is the one i got today lol

has earned a playstation®network trophy in "socom: U.s. Navy seals confrontation".
Silver star (silver)

20 mvp awards
1000 kills
15 consecutive kills without taking damage
100 headshots
200 games on the winning side
bronze star
stealth medal

Mortel

Apprentice
Nov 11, 2007
I can't imagine broadcasting my trophy information to all of my personal friends...especially ones that don't play games. I'd look like a major nerd. :D

tomqman

Superior Member
Apr 11, 2009
[QUOTE="taurus82, post: 0]Nah, I'm gonna wait for the Twitter variant.[/quote]
as i keep saying in lots of post accross forums, make a dummy facebook account an set it up to post status updates as tweets

jaewest304

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2008
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 0]It shows this if you get a trophy on your page, here is the one i got today lol[/quote]

Well thats kinda hot. I personally dont care if my friends think Im a game nerd...people play those stupid fish and farm animal games like its the best thing going on there. I look forward to seeing my own trophy info show up

Feb 20, 2008
yeah, show them you are hardcore! (i still need to download the firmware...)
Does it shows what game you're playing, etc? I will be playing Lair this weekend, so no trophies for me...

More nerd stats for the facebook!

MajorDan

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2008
hopfully soon the fully intergrate it into the xmb so u can acess it like u do on the 360 that would be cool or cant sony do this because microsoft probz have the timed exclusivty deal or somthing like that?

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
nice 1, got my new ps3 today and have seen peeps posting trophies on facebook but didnt know where it was. just turned on trophies and game purchase sharing just for the geek factor lol!

Kyaw

Master Sage
Jul 30, 2008
[QUOTE="Lirion, post: 0]It's payback for all the damn Mafia and Farmville spamming.[/quote]

HELL YEAH! :lol:

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Lirion, post: 0]It's payback for all the damn Mafia and Farmville spamming.[/quote]

haha, i love the fact the missus will have a go at me for playing "stupid video games" yet shell spend hours on restraunt city or whatever its called

Lirion

Sony samurai
Dec 14, 2005
[QUOTE="GTA4SUXOR, post: 0]How do i get this thing to WORK! :angry :bang: :cuss............:help[/quote]

In account management there's a facebook icon, in it you eneable the things you want to share on FB. You will have to sign in with your FB account when it asks you in the PS3 menu. You only have to do it once though.

Jun 17, 2006
It doesn't seem to work, nothing appear on facebook after getting the trophies. This firmware sucks, a function that doesn't ''function'' and now controllers don't sync normally.

Lirion

Sony samurai
Dec 14, 2005
You have to sync your trophies after you have enabled trophie share on facebook. Trophies you already have will not show up, only trophies you get after you have enabled trophie share and sync them.

MR_T

Forum Elder
Oct 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Lirion, post: 0]You have to sync your trophies after you have enabled trophie share on facebook. Trophies you already have will not show up, only trophies you get after you have enabled trophie share and sync them.[/quote]

previous 1's will show up aswell. just synched mine and the 2 i got earlier today have popped straight up on facebook. oh this is gonne be fun lol!

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="MR_T, post: 0]previous 1's will show up aswell. just synched mine and the 2 i got earlier today have popped straight up on facebook. oh this is gonne be fun lol![/quote]

Depends when you synced them to PSN, if you did it after you enabled it.. well - there ya go. ;)

[QUOTE="oku_tenshi, post: 0]It doesn't seem to work, nothing appear on facebook after getting the trophies. This firmware sucks, a function that doesn't ''function'' and now controllers doesn't sync normally.[/quote]

..cause your doing it wrong. <.<