Applying for an MS

Dec 25, 2005
Help me out here guys! I have been looking for universities to apply to. Anywhere in the US, Canada, UK, Sweden would be swell. People living in these places, can you provide me some list of good universities for an MS in biotechnology and related fields? I am currently in my final year of my B.Sc in biotech. and am living in India. Thanks for any help at all!

Super_Lilith

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2006
[QUOTE="keefy, post: 5208497]There are only 2 great Universities in the UK they have a boat race every year.[/QUOTE]

London met and Bolton uni don't count.

Oct 23, 2007
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 5208341]Help me out here guys! I have been looking for universities to apply to. Anywhere in the US, Canada, UK, Sweden would be swell. People living in these places, can you provide me some list of good universities for an MS in biotechnology and related fields? I am currently in my final year of my B.Sc in biotech. and am living in India. Thanks for any help at all![/QUOTE]

What is most important to you? Where you live, quality of education, cost?

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="Tutankhamun, post: 5208485]Don't move to Sweden it will depress the **** out of you.

Go for the US, that's what I'm planing to do.[/QUOTE]
Why not? I've heard great things about sweden.

[QUOTE="weskurtz81, post: 5208786]What is most important to you? Where you live, quality of education, cost?[/QUOTE]
Quality of education and after that, living condition, etc.